Spinneret Threads - 5/27/2023

Not since my mother passed. It's been years unless we're counting a cook at a restaurant, because then it would only be a few hours.

Wiffle ball
Baseball
Some flag football.

The house my parents bought when I was 3.5 had a tank with piranhas. The real estate agent kept telling me not to put my hand in the tank.

Oh we saw plenty of odd places since we were looking at fixer uppers.

One place had claw marks all over the living room walls and the house was trashed when we got there.

One had the kitchen in the basement and living quarters upstairs. The kitchen had been badly damaged in a fire, the cabinets opened to crumbling dirt and tge stairs collapsed from the fire.

Upstairs, the copper wire was stripped out, all light bulbs were removed, holes were punchedin walls and squatters had used the toilet. The exterior would have made a great haunted house.

The strangest one had to be where there were guinea pig cut outs pasted above the baseboard heaters in the living room that had thought bubbles. The kitchen cabinets had chicken wire on them and yellow gingham wallpaper on the walls. There was a tiny spiral staircase to get upstairs to the bedrooms, which to this day we still don't know how anyone got furniture up there. We both smacked our heads climbing up because there was such poor clearance. And when you got to the top of the staircase, you were greeted in a small room by a rather large octopus sculpture.

Well, several neighbors have pulled out their lawns and put in new turf in recent months. My lawn is the same lawn I've had for 40 years so it isn't perfect.

It's a small house with a unique layout. There's customization everywhere for storage to make the most of the space, but I imagine this would not appeal to everyone.

Friends hosted us for dinner at their place a week ago. He bbq'd and she did all the sides. :goodvibes

Well, unless we count restaurant meals, it’s been so long that I can’t remember. My sister and I cook together on holidays, so I can’t really say she’s cooking for me because I am cooking for her at the same time. When I go to visit her, I stay in a hotel and we eat out.

If we are counting restaurants, it was May 12th.

Baseball, basketball, volleyball, ringette, badminton and very infrequently, cricket.

So many things, outdated kitchen counter tops and cabinets, no landscaping, unfinished basement, no back deck or porch, only 2 bedrooms and 1 bath which are not on the same floor, detached garage, stone driveway, very small bathroom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!