Which of these need ADRs?

Disney8704

<font color=deeppink>I so need to do that!<br><fon
I think I already know the answer, all of them but just wanna be sure. Which of these absouletely need ADRs?

BREAKFAST
Boma
Chef Mickey's
'Ohana
Donald's
Crystal Palace

Lunch
Sci-Fi

Dinner
Boma
1900 Park Fare
Liberty Tree Tavern
Coral Reef
Les Chefs de France
50's Prime Time Cafe
Rainforest Cafe in DTD

Disney8704 said:
I think I already know the answer, all of them but just wanna be sure. Which of these absouletely need ADRs?

BREAKFAST
Boma
Chef Mickey's
'Ohana
Donald's
Crystal Palace

Lunch
Sci-Fi

Dinner
Boma
1900 Park Fare
Liberty Tree Tavern
Coral Reef
Les Chefs de France
50's Prime Time Cafe
Rainforest Cafe in DTD

Yup, you already know the answer-all of them! Have a wonderful adventure! :wizard:

I agree, all of them, but there are some on your list that need them more than others.

You very definitely need an ADR for any character meal. Your chances of walking into one these days are pretty much zero.

The next hardest to get into would be any Epcot WS restaurants. The last time I was at Chefs de France, they were turning away anyone who didn't have an ADR. If you were doing lunch there, you might have a chance, but I wouldn't chance it with dinner.

'Ohana is also extremely popular, I haven't heard of anyone being able to walk up and get a table there.

Let's see, that leaves Boma, Sci-Fi, 50's PTC, Coral Reef and RFC. All are very popular, I'm really not sure what your chances of getting in would be. Others may have some recent experiences to share.

Honestly, though, I'm going to have to go with the other Lynn in PA :teeth: and say, 'all of them'.

Better safe than sorry, especially if you have your heart set on any of these places. However, depending on the time of year it may not be impossible to walk in on at a somewhat off hour.

Yes, all of them.

Disney Dining does not handle reservations for Rainforest Cafe in DTD, so you will need to call the restaurant directly at 407-827-8500. This one doesn't need to be made as early as your ADR's. We usually call a few weeks before our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter