Which MVMCP date?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by NikkiDP, Jul 30, 2018.

1. NikkiDP

NikkiDP Mouseketeer

Hi there! My DH and I will be back in our happy place in November and we will be attending MVMCP for the first time!

During our stay, we are looking to either attend Monday the 12th (Veterans Day) or Tuesday the 13th. Either will work with our schedule, we are just trying to decide if the Tuesday party will be slightly less crowded. We have never been to Disney during this time before so I am not sure if the Jersey Week crowds linger until Monday for the extra day and if that affects the party. Our main goal is to enjoy the Christmas offers, be in the park at night, and ride rides; character meets don't really interest us.

Does anyone have any experiences with crowds on Veterans Day? We are guessing that the crowd difference will be negligible, but it never hurts to ask the experts on the boards!!

TIA :figment:

2. NikkiDP

NikkiDP Mouseketeer

Bumping this!

3. MinnieMommyof2

MinnieMommyof2 Mouseketeer

I did not think about Veteran's Day being on the 12th until it was too late LOL This is the day we're going to the party, I'm also curious about the crowds- although it won't change which day we're going, more just preparing myself for planning etc.

4. StacyStrong

StacyStrong DIS Veteran

I would go Tuesday.

5. GADisneyDad14

GADisneyDad14 TPAS Moderator Moderator

No personal experience during those dates, but I'd generally choose a Tuesday party (be it MNSSHP or MVMCP) as opposed to other nights of the week if I had a choice.