Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Newsies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wicked

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

disneyanney

<font color=royalblue>"Happiness can be found, eve
Hi, guys! This isn't Disney-related, but I need your help! I'm doing a blog post on this and I'm wondering, if you've seen both, which you prefer. You can comment if you'd like, but answering the poll will suffice. Thanks!!!

If you're asking what my favorite musical is...

tumblr_n4jkw9PXeb1qbuhcoo1_500.gif

I might be a little partial to that one about newspaper boys. I think it was called Newsies. I can't be sure ;)

Out of Les Mis and Phantom of the Opera I prefer POTO. I just like the songs in the Phantom of the Opera a little better. My favorite musical is Wicked though.

I haven't watched any of the Broadway's for any of the, But I watched the movies for Annie,Grease and Sound of Muisic ugh this is so hard Sound of Mosuic I guess.

Ah, I knew I was forgetting one! Newsies is one of my favorites!

Also, movies are fine. You don't have to have seen it in person.

I changed my original poll, so that question should ask favorite musical. Sorry for the confusion!

Ah, I knew I was forgetting one! Newsies is one of my favorites!

Also, movies are fine. You don't have to have seen it in person.

I changed my original poll, so that question should ask favorite musical. Sorry for the confusion!
Good, because in my original post I was talking about the movie versions of POTO and Les Mis. I have never seen them on Broadway. The only Broadway shows I have seen are Wicked(my favorite), Mary Poppins, and Aladdin.

Although I have never seen this show done on Stage(only as the movie). I love the show Rent. It deals with such real life issues and the songs are wonderful. My favorite character in the show is Mimi Marquez.

Hands down, The Book of Mormon! I've seen it 5 times in the last 2 years - that was actually what I did for my birthday this year!

It was sooo hard to pick between Les Miserables & Wicked. I luv those shows so much. I went with Les Mis because my all time favorite musical character is Cosette.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!