Which moderate?

SJSMOM

Earning My Ears
Going in August and have ressies for Pop for me, DH, DS and DD. Planning on bringing an air mattress for either DD or DS to sleep on as they will not sleep together but I keep wondering how tight it will be in the Pop room. So, 2 questions:

Should I be concerned about the space in the room?

If I decide to go up to a moderate (if a good deal comes along) which one should I book? Same situation applies - will need the air mattress either way.

Thanks for any advice.

Check out my CSR website below for pics and info. CSR is a great resort with transportation that is not shared with any other resort, a great pool/slide your kids will love and awesome food.

We haven't stayed at a value, so I can't help with that how cramped to would be...But we LOVE CSR. It is our favorite of all the moderates. Great bus service, beautiful resort and landscaping, very good food court (Pepper Market), best pool and slide. We have 2 boys that each have their own rooms so they didn't want to share a bed either. We have always taken an Aerobed (twin size) for one to sleep on and had plenty of room at CSR. Have a great time no matter where you stay!!! :goodvibes

We love POFQ, but POR is also lovely and it has an extra trundle bed in some rooms I believe which might get over the bed sharing dilemma.

The moderates are a tiny bit bigger than the values. We did a split stay in 2002; first 5 days at ASMo, & last 5 days at POR. The trundle at POR could help you avoid bringing the air mattress.

We lovedlovedloved:lovestruc POR. Beautiful grounds! Lots of recreation. We went fishing & rented a surrey bike. They have a great pool (Ol' Man Island), plus you also have pool priviledges at POFQ, which is accessible by a quick boat ride on the Sassagoula. Ooohhh....doesn't that just sound so cool? The Sassagoula....;) Reason enough to stay at POR!

One more thing--at POR the rooms w/ trundles are in the Alligator Bayou section, so you'll need to specifically request a trundle when you make your reservation.HTH!

Like ciera321, we loved staying at CSR this past September. They even have a health spa (the only moderate that does) if you like to work out or get a massage. Buzz2001 does have an excellent website. Have fun!

I have stayed at both value resorts and moderate resorts (with a twin-sized air mattress in both). An air mattress is a little "tight" at the value resort but not unbearable. We put it in front of the door at night and stood it against the wall during the day - it really wasn't bad. Have a great trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter