Which moderate resorts have a view of the fireworks?

I'll chime in and say no luck with Coronado Springs. I'm pretty sure that you can see the tops of the Illuminations fireworks from Caribbean Beach. Not sure about Port Orleans.

I think you're out of luck for a good view of fireworks from a moderate resort.
For what it's worth, I personally rate the Caribbean Beach Resort the best of the "Moderates". That's based on my love of anything "tropical" though......plus it's location. :)

CBR has a great view of them at epcot..only the high ones though illuninations cannot be seen

I was able to hear and see some from the second floor balcony of CSR when we were there in 2002. Although I am not really sure what park they were from.

Sorry, I couldn't be of more help. :guilty:

If you sit on the beach at Martinique at CBR you can see the high ones of Illuminations. You can also hear the music. For a much better view go up by the Customs house.

At POR you can see the Epcot fireworks from the bridge by Oak Manor. Not the best view, but you can see them.

I have got to agree the CBR is the best for seeing fireworks and the second best is PO.

I've seen a lot of the fireworks (not the entire display that you can see from inside Epcot, but enough to make it fun to watch :)) from the beach at Martinique, from the patio area near the pool bar, and the beach at Trinidad NORTH, all at Caribbean Beach Resort :sunny:

P.S. You should also be able to see them from the main pool area itself, but since I haven't personally viewed them from there, I'm not sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter