Which moderate for New Year's Eve

gardengirl628

Help, help, a Herrible Hoffalump!
Hi all-

We are planning a holiday trip for 2013, doing a split stay. We booked at Wilderness Lodge 12/24-12/29 and are planning to switch on the 29th till January 2nd. Looking for a fun atmosphere for the New Year. It will be myself, my DH, and my DD (13). We have stayed at Coronado Springs in the past and did love it, but are thinking we would like to try something new. Thanks in advance for any help you can give us!

gardengirl628 said:
Hi all-

We are planning a holiday trip for 2013, doing a split stay. We booked at Wilderness Lodge 12/24-12/29 and are planning to switch on the 29th till January 2nd. Looking for a fun atmosphere for the New Year. It will be myself, my DH, and my DD (13). We have stayed at Coronado Springs in the past and did love it, but are thinking we would like to try something new. Thanks in advance for any help you can give us!

I would find out what is available. People often reserve that entire week a year in advance. There may be slim pickens at this point.

The OP states they are booked in 2013

OP - Are you looking to stay in a specific resort category? WL is definitely a favorite for the holiday. For NYE -maybe MonoRail resort or POFQ.

haPevraftr said:
I think OP is planning a year in advance, but I could be mistaken.

Ooops, I saw the January part of thought it was early next year.

Then they do have plenty of time.

I booked POFQ for this year. We went during Easter break last time and the buses were really good.

Thanks! Just booked POFQ. Loved the mardi gras vibe, which I thought will be appropriate for New Years. Liked that it is not so spread out, and has a somewhat adult feel.

gardengirl628 said:
Thanks! Just booked POFQ. Loved the mardi gras vibe, which I thought will be appropriate for New Years. Liked that it is not so spread out, and has a somewhat adult feel.

I am so happy for you. What a wonderful choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!