Which Mod has the best food court?

Ava

DIS Veteran
Are the food courts at Mods as good as/better than the ones at the Values? We stayed at POP last trip and loved the variety at the food court there.

Considering a Mod for our next trip so want to know which has the best QS dining options. We usually ended up getting breakfast from the food court b/c my DD cannot wait that long to eat after she wakes up, and had a couple lunches/dinners there as well on our non-park days or breaks.

We only stayed at one Moderate it was POR. It was crowded a lot but you can not beat their pasta station. You can pick any type of pasta, what type of sauce (cream, red, etc) and what u want on it; mushrooms, peppers, onions, artichokes, sun dried tomatoes, u name it. I can't speak for any other mod.

Only issue we had was finding a place to sit was tough at busy times

Totally hijacking to thank the PP for a quick review of POR's food court. We are staying there in June and I was curious! The pasta station sounds wonderful.

Been to them all...POR no contest! The pasta station is phenominal! And turkey and gravy with double mashed potatoes. And carrot cake. Man I'm making myself hungry!

This last trip we must have ate MOST of our QS at the foodcourt at POR. Its great.

POFQ...beignets and not very crowded most of the time...is my choice

Although I will totally agree with the beignets and the fact that it is the LEAST crowded:thumbsup2....but, when it comes to "choices", POFQ has to have the worst selection of any of them (IMO). Bad enough that we actually walked to POR foodcourt to eat most of the time during our stay at POFQ.

That's the beauty of POFQ! We always request building 6 or 7 and walk over to the food court at POR. Still prefer to stay at FQ because of the overall size.

I thought the POFQ food court was okay, but nothing to write home about. I never got to try the food court at CSR because there was a convention while we stayed at CSR that meant a 30 minute wait just to get INTO the food court area. For all I know CSR may have had a spectacular food court, but that wait and the fact that CSR has quite a bit of convention business were huge demerits in my book.

This is also far from the first time I've read that POR has the best of the moderate food courts (possibly the best in all of WDW). The Deluxes have some nice sit down restaurants, but are not real well known for their food courts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter