Which Long Lost Friend would you like to meet?

Lock, stock, barrel
Jack and Sally
Oogie boogie
The mayor

All princess parents ( inc monocle guy in Cinderella that I can't remember the name of)

Merlin
Arther

Robbin hood
Little John
Maid Marian
Maid cluck
The bard

Mr fredrickson

Fantasia characters

Flower

Cheshire cat

Simba
Scar
Mufasa
Zazu
Nala

My list is so long sorry!

Forgot one, RODGER RABBIt!!!!!!<33333 (Never thought him to be a Disney character =s)

Are all of these characters you mention really characters that used to roam about the parks? So neat to think of all the characters that have come and gone with the times! I have met a few on the lists since we started going in 2007 (I was deprived of Disney as a child *sniff*) so I guess I never thought of them as 'rare' characters. We have pics with Tweedle Dum and Dee, Flick, Prince John, Jiminy Cricket, Max and a couple others listed that I can't think of at the moment. I saw pics of Sebastian-way cool! If anyone has pics of the long lost characters, please post! I'd love to see what I have missed! :upsidedow

Are all of these characters you mention really characters that used to roam about the parks? So neat to think of all the characters that have come and gone with the times! I have met a few on the lists since we started going in 2007 (I was deprived of Disney as a child *sniff*) so I guess I never thought of them as 'rare' characters. We have pics with Tweedle Dum and Dee, Flick, Prince John, Jiminy Cricket, Max and a couple others listed that I can't think of at the moment. I saw pics of Sebastian-way cool! If anyone has pics of the long lost characters, please post! I'd love to see what I have missed! :upsidedow

I have some that I found on the Disney wiki.

Quasimodo_Parks_2.jpg

4127168666_a475db4882_b.jpg

RogerRabbit_parks.jpg

4976011190_54c1545cc1.jpg

Darkwing_Duck_HKDL.jpg

Esmeralda. I have a picture of me with her from about 11/12 years ago and I'd love to get another.

Meg would be cool too.

Also Oswald, Figment.

First on the list should be Clarabelle & Pete. They're prominent characters in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and you should really be able to meet both of them. They show up more than Chip n Dale do these days, anyhow.

Definitely Robin Hood (DH's favorite movie and DS3 loves it too!)

I also love Megara, but I doubt I'd wait in line for her!

I would love to meet again(last time I saw them was almost 10 years ago):
Darkwing Duck
Launchpad McQuack
Max
Judge Frollo
Quasi & Esmerelda
Meg & Hercules

Two I would love to finally meet:
Dreamfinder & Figment

No question - Figment. If I knew he was going to be out for any of these weeklong themes Disney has up their sleeve I'd plan a trip just to see him. My 4yo would absolutely FLIP to meet Figment, he is her absolute favorite, the theme of her last birthday cake and the plush she sleeps with every night, and the look on her face would be well worth every dime I'd spend flying us down to see them. :thumbsup2

The other friends that come to mind? The Muppets. And everything I typed above about can just be repeated here with my 11yo in place of the 4yo - Kermit or Animal would be worth a mother-daughter weekend trip to meet them!

The characters I would most like to see come back are Scrooge McDuck, Huey, Dewey, and Louie, Sora from Kingdom Hearts, and most of all, Dreamfinder and Figment!

I would love to meet again(last time I saw them was almost 10 years ago):
Darkwing Duck
Launchpad McQuack
Max
Judge Frollo
Quasi & Esmerelda
Meg & Hercules

Two I would love to finally meet:
Dreamfinder & Figment

Max still meets at Characterpalooza and Frollo meets at MNSSHP.

Steam Boat Mickey ( I know he drives the boat for fantasmic, but would love a picture with him)

The Muppets: Kermit, Ms Piggy, Animal, Gonzo and Fozzie

FIGMENT:: PLEASE PLEASE

The 7 Dwarves. I have only seen them in pix and during Fantasmic!

Although, I would love to see Bernard & Bianca, as well as Robin Hood & Maid Marion, Dumbo, and Jiminy. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter