Which is better at Goofy's Kitchen??

jacobsmommy

DIS Veteran
Which is better at Goofy's Kitchen?? We will go either on arrival night or departure to San Diego morning. So... dinner or breakfast??

I think it just depends on what you like to eat. I am not a big lover of breakfast foods so I prefer dinner. However, breakfast is cheaper which is a plus. You cannot go wrong with either really, the food is certainly good at both and the characters are even regardless of which meal you go to. I am also one of those people who prefers to do a character meal early in the trip, I am always so depressed our last morning (especially if we are departing that day) I am not in the mood to do anything but feel sad! But some people really love to end the trip that way. So again, its just a personal preference type thing. Have fun, we love Goofy's!

Opening evening vs last morning.

I prefer opening evening simply because it's a great ice breaker. When we get there, we're all keyed up to go and a good character meal gets us in the Disney mood. The last morning, particularly because we leave at noon or before, a character meal would leave us even more wanting.

YIKES! You guys are making me rethink! We are ending our trip with a character breakfast at Goofy's! It isn't our last day but our last full day! It was the only day I could get an early AM time! I am sure if time's were tight then, it would be worse now to try and reschedule! (next week) We would be wasting $$ for dinner since 2 of us are veg. and one is really picky!

YIKES! You guys are making me rethink! We are ending our trip with a character breakfast at Goofy's! It isn't our last day but our last full day! It was the only day I could get an early AM time! I am sure if time's were tight then, it would be worse now to try and reschedule! (next week) We would be wasting $$ for dinner since 2 of us are veg. and one is really picky!

You would have more Disney afterwards. So my post wouldn't apply. I wouldn't worry too much.

We are not fans of Goofy's Kitchen. The food is not worth the money in our opinion.- well the breakfast that is However, we love the breakfast and dinner selection at Storytellers Cafe in GCH. They also have characters but not as much as Goofy's Kitchen.

We prefer dinner over breakfast at Goofy's but that's because our character meal breakfast of choice now is Lilo & Stitch's. It's been about 3 years since we last did goofy's for breakfast so I can't say much about it. We 've done dinner there about 5 times now and have loved the wide food array each and everytime. So my vote's for dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter