Which hotel?

mom2rb

DIS Veteran
I am going on a solo trip Dec. 1-3. I have only been to Universal once and DH has no desire to go back. Right now I am booked at Endless Summer Surfside. I am thinking switching to about Aventura or Sapphire Falls. How much easier is it to get to the parks if I upgrade? Do you have a preference. I am going back in February for a girls trip and we are staying at Portofino Bay for the spa. I bought an AP so the rooms are a very good deal, $74 for Surfside, $94 for Aventura and $114 for Sapphire Falls.

Haven't stayed at either, SF looks nice but I think you could walk over from Aventura to take the water taxi if you chose that one. I know I have used it when I was staying at CB.

Just spent 4 nights at Sapphire and it was very nice! Absolutely a great choice and worth the upgrade from the other 2.

Hopping on the boat is just nicer than the bus, even though the buses are fine. Plus it's nice not to have to walk through City Walk twice daily +.

I agree its worthwhile to switch to Sapphire Falls for the water taxi alone. However, its a very easy walk from Aventura to SF where you could still utilize the water taxi. Just depends on the price for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter