Which hotel should I choose?

LeahA

DIS Veteran
Due to some extreme circumstances, we have to change our hotel reservations to the week prior to when we are going. I lose out on our Priceline hotel. So, I am back to square 1, changing our plans daily.

Which hotel should I choose?

Dh, ds-3, ds-09 months, and myself, 1 week. Never stayed on property.

I'm not really interested in HIFS.

I would call Priceline and the hotel. If the extreme circumstances involve death or hospitalization you might get some help. You didn't say when you're going but the 139 rate including breakfast is a VERY GOOD RATE.

You may want to try PL again for your new week (and sell your existing reservations). The Wyndham Palace is going for $33 (plus $20 bonus) these days, but the bonus money expires on 3/31.

If you don't want to do that, I would try one of the All Stars. Staying onsite is wonderful and you'll really enjoy it!

-- Robin

Lewisc,

Fortunately the reason we are changing plans has nothing to do with an accident, sickness or death.

Pretty much has to do with my dh's work schedule, and some unexpected business.

Thanks for your thoughts.

It depends on your job but if you have a definite vacation time reserved and your employer asks (requires) you to change, some employers will reimburse you for your expenses. In your case it may be change fees for airlines as well as your Priceline reservations. If you can't use it you should try to either sell it (or give it away to a friend or charity).
People whose plans are subject to change are not good candidates for Priceline.

I thought I'd get some help from everbody out there on which hotel to choose. Regardless of the situation I'm in with Priceline.

Dh's job has never asked him to change his plans, and he's been there for several years. We've used Priceline on numerous ocassions and never had to change or cancel a plan.

Dh's company will be picking up the charge, so, I really just needed help picking a new hotel.

Thanks to all who answered.

Out of your choices (you didn't list prices) the Whyndham with breakfast is probably the best buy but since you've never stayed on site I'd go with PO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!