• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which Disney Springs hotel is the closest to Disney Springs?

Teal03

Mouseketeer
Hello,

I’m planning a quick trip to Disney and I would like to stay on Disney Springs property as a backup in case I can’t get a good deal on a Disney hotel. Which is the closest walking wise to Disney Springs?

Hello,

I’m planning a quick trip to Disney and I would like to stay on Disney Springs property as a backup in case I can’t get a good deal on a Disney hotel. Which is the closest walking wise to Disney Springs?

Hilton Orlando LBV and Hilton Buena Vista Palace are on the two corners closest to DS.

BVP you walk to corner and cross one pedestrian bridge.
HO you walk to corner and cross two pedestrian bridges (connected).

BVP is a tall tower (unless in Island building then much closer) and HO is a long footprint.

Most think HO is closest BUT if you don't get a room close to DS it can still be a long walk. If you decide there I would request a room closest to the pedestrian bridge.

Hilton Orlando LBV and Hilton Buena Vista Palace are on the two corners closest to DS.

BVP you walk to corner and cross one pedestrian bridge.
HO you walk to corner and cross two pedestrian bridges (connected).

BVP is a tall tower (unless in Island building then much closer) and HO is a long footprint.

Most think HO is closest BUT if you don't get a room close to DS it can still be a long walk. If you decide there I would request a room closest to the pedestrian bridge.
Thank you so much! Those were my first two options. How far is the Double Tree? It is really cheap right now.

Thank you so much! Those were my first two options. How far is the Double Tree? It is really cheap right now.

It is the farthest hotel but as with all things Disney, walking is involved. And it's a nice walk. It is less than half mile from the Hilton. Same distance as the Disney buses at Epcot to Soarin'.

I actually like the extra space at DTS and the quietness of the hotel. And it has the lowest fees of the three.

Though the other two are closer the Doubletree is much nicer. The Hilton LBV is in desperate need of rehab and the Hilton BV Palace is huge and involves alot of walking.

It's only about a 12 mintues.
Seems far at first but isn't really that far.

There's also a LYNX Bus stop that drops you off at Disney Springs.

The main problem with the Double Tree is that after resort fee and the high Disney Springs tax that adds on about $30.

They also have resort fees at the Hilton LBV and Hilton BV Palace. I believe it is $30-$35 a day plus parking price. Unfortunately all the DS hotels are charging a resort fee and parking fee.

They also have resort fees at the Hilton LBV and Hilton BV Palace. I believe it is $30-$35 a day plus parking price. Unfortunately all the DS hotels are charging a resort fee and parking fee.

Pretty much add $50 a day to the rate you find. I have been researching DS hotels and this resort +parking fee is standard at all of them. Been trying to find some sites that may offer the hotels without the fees, but no go.

It is the farthest hotel but as with all things Disney, walking is involved. And it's a nice walk. It is less than half mile from the Hilton. Same distance as the Disney buses at Epcot to Soarin'.
It's a nice walk as long as it isn't raining, or other harsh weather. :)

Pretty much add $50 a day to the rate you find. I have been researching DS hotels and this resort +parking fee is standard at all of them. Been trying to find some sites that may offer the hotels without the fees, but no go.

It's common practice for many "resorts" now; they do it so they can advertise lower daily rates. The hotel is charging the fee, not the booking site, so you won't find anywhere that will 'waive' it. The exception to this is if you book Hilton on Hilton Reward points, they waive the resort fee (the same is not true for Marriott).

I also dislike this practice, it's how Vegas gets away charging $15/night for a room, but then all of a sudden the cost for 3 nights is $250.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter