Which Disney resorts can accommodate a family of 6?

Taximom

Mouseketeer
We plan to go to WDW in August. We will be spending a week at a timeshare, but my kids REALLY want to stay IN Disney. Our trip last August was wonderful ,but we needed a few extra days to relax (due to Mom's commando style itinerary). So, I'm thinking of maybe 2 extra days, but would like to be in one room, as opposed to paying for 2 rooms. Any ideas for us? THANKS!

:D

If one of your kids is under the age of 3, you can do any of the resorts that hold 5 - POR, GF, Polynesian, YC/BC, AKL, CR; the one that holds 6 - Fort Wilderness Cabins; or a DVC two bedroom Villa (holds up to 8).

You might try a one bedroom at one of the villas. We have stayed at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge with 4 people, but it could handle 6. I just don't know if they have it zoned that way. The WL is beautiful and would be a great place to get the WDW feel.

Originally posted by JRLATL
You might try a one bedroom at one of the villas. We have stayed at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge with 4 people, but it could handle 6. I just don't know if they have it zoned that way. The WL is beautiful and would be a great place to get the WDW feel.

For all DVC properties, the occupancy of the Studio and 1BR Villas is 4 people plus one child under the age of 3 in the portable crib.

2 BR Villas accomodate 8 people plus one under 3 in the portable crib, and 3 BR Villas accomodate 12 people plus one under 3 in the portable crib.

If cost is a major factor, it would probably be cheaper to get two connecting rooms at one of the Value Resorts.

I think that the FW Cabins would be great for your group size, and you might also want to check out one of the Junior Suites at CS.

Mousesavers has a code for Ft Wilderness Cabins $169

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter