Which dinner show to choose?

Which would be better to do?

• Hoop-Dee-Doo

• Mickey's Backyard BBQ

• Neither! Other options are better

Results are only viewable after voting.

jjl181

Mouseketeer
Normally we do CRT for my DD every year, but this year she wants to eat in Beast's castle, so we are debating doing a dinner show. Which one would be better for 2 boys (14&9) and a 5 year old girl?
**Not doing DDP if that matters at all :)

I voted for neither. Not a fan of the dinner shows. The food is pretty bad:(Could you do something like roasting marshmallows at WL? Or Pirate's League?

My family loves the hoop dee doo review. We have been several times and we are headed back there in a couple of weeks. It is a dinner show and the show will be as good as you make it. My daughter is now 17 and we started going to see it when she was 6.

Disney's Spirit of Aloha. Ridiculously good food. Enough said.

Normally we do CRT for my DD every year, but this year she wants to eat in Beast's castle, so we are debating doing a dinner show. Which one would be better for 2 boys (14&9) and a 5 year old girl?
**Not doing DDP if that matters at all :)

Spirit of Aloha is my all time favorite dinner show. Food is amazing, and the show is wonderful! We are headed back in Sept!

I voted HDDR, I really like the show, its got some funny, yet cheesey moments, and delicious food!!

We enjoy the luau and do it every other trip. I have heard great things about HDDR, but there is audience interaction which we are not comfortable with and we are not too fond of the food options.

HDDR is hands down our favorite family meal. We go everytime we go to WDW and a week from today-my DD will be there celebrating both of our birthdays! Love the humor, love the food and they have the coldest beer anywhere! :goodvibes

We did the Luau once and said never again. We've done HDDR twice and loved it. Much better show and food.

Hoop Dee Doo is by far the best dinner show on property. We have been many times; with my core family when my kids were young, with Adult DS and my grandchildren, and with parties of all adults 30's to 60's. Every time we have had a blast!
The food is good "Down Home Cooking". It certainly is not gourmet but good. It is all you care to eat salad, corn bread and butter, fried chicken, ribs, baked beans, mashed potatoes, corn and strawberry shortcake for dessert. The price includes gratuity and tax as well as beverages, including beer, wine and sangria.
The show is high energy with lots of singing, dancing and audience participation. It is corny for sure, but wonderful.
I highly recommend it.

the Hoop Dee Doo and Spirit of Aloha since 1977 and would go back to either, but when it comes to which one is best. it's the Hoop Dee Doo! We love the antics, the food, the unlimited adult beverages and the possibility that we could be pulled up on stage. I proposed to my wife there and we had our wedding reception dinner there with 24 people attending and they ALL loved it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter