Which day is best…

aurora64

Earning My Ears
Please redirect me if this is already being discussed. I am going in mid October (in parks 10/19-10/22). One park per day, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. No hoppers. I have selected Studios for Wednesday, Epcot for Thursday, MK Friday, and AK Saturday. Does this sound like a good plan as far as crowds? I know it’s hard to perfectly predict, but in general. Thanks so much!

FYI... Friday will be a Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at MK and the park will close early. There is a party on Thursday as well. Parties begin at 7:00 pm.

Please redirect me if this is already being discussed. I am going in mid October (in parks 10/19-10/22). One park per day, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. No hoppers. I have selected Studios for Wednesday, Epcot for Thursday, MK Friday, and AK Saturday. Does this sound like a good plan as far as crowds? I know it’s hard to perfectly predict, but in general. Thanks so much!
If it were us we'd do the following:

Wed: MK
Thurs.: Epcot
Fri.: AK
Sat.: DHS

If you weren't interested in a full day at Mk nor fireworks I'd move MK to one of the party days for the low crowds, however knowing partygoers will be entering at 4, the shortened hrs and no fireworks I'd feel ripped off lol.

I know you said no to hoppers but those party days make hoppers so worth it as the crowds will be low at MK and when the partygoers start streaming in at 4:00 you just hop to another park...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter