Which Day For Off Day?

e_yerger

DIS Veteran
Hi! So we are going to be visiting Disneyland Fri Feb 14 - Mon Feb 17th. We're going to get 3 day tickets and plan for one off day. Which day do you think would be best to take off from the parks - Saturday or Sunday?

With Valentine's Day and President's Day Weekend, that should be a busy weekend in the parks. Check the AP Blockout Calendar, then make your decision based on how many APs are blocked on which dates. Whichever date allows the most APs into the parks gets my vote for your non-parks day.

Last edited:
I will also be there that weekend and I’m expecting it to be pretty busy. I checked the AP blockout calendar and all passes below Signature are blocked that Sat and Sun, and Flex requires a reservation. So it is hard to say which day to skip. Honestly I would just get a 4 day ticket and go Sat and Sun!

I will also be there that weekend and I’m expecting it to be pretty busy. I checked the AP blockout calendar and all passes below Signature are blocked that Sat and Sun, and Flex requires a reservation. So it is hard to say which day to skip. Honestly I would just get a 4 day ticket and go Sat and Sun!
Actually, the decision is easier than you think -- if Deluxe and lower are blocked on the 15th and 16th (barring any reservations for Flex), then skip either the 14th or the 17th. Mondays tend to be busy days anyway, and the 17th is a holiday -- so, OP, maybe skip that day? Otherwise, I agree about adding on a day and going 4 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter