Which CS has the best flatbread pizza...like a must have!

My2QTs

DIS Veteran
I see this stuff on so many menus and some of them sound good. are they all the same at the cs restaurants? I am open to resorts or parks to try this pizza, if its worth it. thoughts?

I had the flatbread pizza in The Mara, AKL's Cs and it was really good. I got the veggie one with greek olives and it was amazing. My daughter had the chicken one I think, and she said hers was very good.
I had read a post that someone had the Veggie Flatbread at Jiko for an appie, and then had the Mara flatbread, and said it was the same one as at Jiko.

At the resorts it is the same flatbread base that is pre-cooked and then different toppings are added and it's baked to melt the cheese. Not sure if it's the same process at the park QS since they do far more volume. I have allergies so I've seen the bags of the pre-made crusts with the ingredients list. It's kind of like boboli that you can buy at any grocery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!