Which Character Breakfast

xnascar2x

DIS Veteran
Since my daughter loves JoJo and Goliath and the Little Einstiens, we thought Hollywood and Vine would be great for breakfast. She also really likes Tigger and Pooh so Crystal Palace is another good choice for breakfast.

Which of these two Character Breakfasts would you recommend and why? How does the food compare between both places?

Thanks!

They are different. Both very good in their own ways. We have done them both a few times. The food is similar. Although the CP does have the best French Toast any where! The last time we eat at the CP we thought the character interation was not as good as H&V. The characters moved very quickly through CP and we did not even have the opportunity to see a couple of them. The place gets really crowded and crazy. H&V characters took a lot of time out with the kids and took some great pics. It was a more relaxing meal and the kids loved all the Playhouse characters (although we would love to see them add Handy Manny). This is a tough question. Both are enjoybale but if we had to choose I think we would go with H&V.

I've never been to H&V, but we LOVE CP. It's a must do for us at least once per trip.
I second the french toast!! And they have a yummy breakfast lasagna, lots of fresh fruit and the restaurant is beautiful!!

If you make your ADR for first thing in the morning, you can enter the park before it's open to the public and get some great photo's of an empty Main St and the castle.

Enjoy your trip!!!

Not to give you even more to choose from, but 1900 Park Fare also has Pooh and Tigger (and Alice, the Mad Hatter, and Mary Poppins). It is buffet style and the food is delicious!

We did H&V for breakfast last year and my girls loved it. There was alot of character interaction and they had the girls up dancing and singing..it was very cute and made for awesome pictures. We have never done CP for breakfast only supper. It is the one place we eat at every trip we take. Both of my girls and my DH love the CP!! The food is great and character interaction has always been good. I think your daughter will love which ever one you decide on.

We LOVE CP! We have been there for breakfast and dinner many times and the food and service is top notch.

We had dinner at H&V once and it was a nightmare. The food was horrible, the service was nonexistant and the tables, floors etc were filthy...we sat next to two tables that were never cleaned off...our server never came around to take our finished plates away so we just piled them onto the tables next to us.

I think the food at Crystal Palace is great for a buffett. We did Cape May Cafe last time and it was good.

We have done Chef Mickey's, Crystal Palace, Cape May w/Goofy and Friends, my fav. for obvious reasons. We never did any of the others.

We have done Chef Mickey's, Crystal Palace, Cape May w/Goofy and Friends, my fav. for obvious reasons. We never did any of the others.

Cape May for breakfast is at the top of the list for us also. The character interaction is wonderful, atmosphere is relaxed and the choice of foods is tremendous! We have been three times and loved it every time. Service, food and characters were great each time.

If you won't have a car and not staying near there you can take transportation to Epcot, then walk through World Showcase, out the back exit, right into the walkway or boatway to the Beach Club where Cape May is located. We did the second time we went there and it worked out fine. It took about 40 minutes but it was easy because it was early in the AM (no crowds to deal with).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter