Which building is better? Aruba 51 or Jamaica 45?

DJ Disney Kid

Walt Disney World Vet
It looks like Aruba 51 is a little closer to the food court and Jamaica 45 is a little closer to the bus stop, but I could be wrong?! Which one should I request?

Jamaica 45 sits right at the end of the bridge. Aruba 51 is a little bit further, but not by much at all. Either one is great.

We stayed in Bldg. 45 last year and thought it was PERFECT. The colors and location were really good. Found the walk across Caribbean Cay ( or whatever is is now ) was serene and wonderful. The courtyards are really beautiful as well. Have fun!!!!!:yay:

We were at CBR last Dec, if nothing changed, Jamica is the first bus stop either To or Back from the park, if that matters.

I like the village of Jamaica so I'd go with any building in Jamaica. The walk to the bus stops and Old Port Royale are just about equal.

We stayed in Jamaica this past January and we loved it!!! Id defiantely request there again. The bus stop was across the street from our building, and the bridge to the main pool and food court were right there in our back yard as well. :thumbsup2

DJDISNEYKID- I would sugges the Jamica building 45. When I stayed there I faxed over a room request to be in a king bed room that has 2 windows. That way you will be in a corner room and only have neighbors on 1 side of your room. For an added bonus I also received a water view room! It was a great view of the Jamica beach as well as the island in the middle of the lake. The walk was not that bad to the food court, maybe 5 minutes. Also was not that far from the Jamica bus stop. Hope this helps, have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter