Which area is best to stay at in the Coranado Springs Resort?

We stayed in Cabanas 9B back in March. It was a gorgeous resort. Cabanas 9B is right next to the main building and a very short walk over the bridge to the big pool area. We loved the resort and will definitely go back! We split our stay between CSR and POFQ this trip. I know that a lot of people on this board love POFQ, but it reminded me of ASMO with different icons and softer beds.:rolleyes: The CM's were very nice and we didn't have any negative experiences at POFQ. I just don't have any real desire to stay there again.

cabana 9b is close to bus stop 1 and the main building with a short walk to the Dig Site over the wooden bridge

cabana 8a is close to the Dig Site and bus stop 4 with a short walk to the main building.

cabana 8b and 9a are inbetween the 2 above.

ranchos 7b has a quiet pool, is close to the Dig Site and bus stop 4 with a bit longer walk to the main building. 7b is behind cabana 8a.

The casitas are close to the gym, spa and have great fountains and courtyards. casita 5 is close to the Dig Site with a good walk to the main building. The lower the casita number the closer towards the main building.

We've stayed in the Cabanas and Casitas. I liked the feel of the Casitas. They felt a little more formal, yet still a resort feeling. They are near the larger leisure pool and spa.

We stayed in Cabana 8b in April & loved the location. It was a nice, quiet area with hammocks on the sand. Very close to the quiet pool & laundry. We didn't feel the walk to El Centro or the main pool was bad at all--maybe 5 minutes? We will be back in November, hoping for the same location!

Depends on the person staying and what you mean by best.

Closest to everything???

You need to look at some pictures and decide which area you like the theming better of, don't mind walk to el centro, dig site ect....

With that in mind, my family & I decided on Ranchos as we liked the way this area looked and I am very glad we stayed there.

Mind you I didn't really have a lot of time to explore the resort. So I can't say much on the others.

Enjoy your stay @ CSR it is a beauty!

We have stayed in all the different aras at CSR, quite a few times, and our favorite is the Cabanas section. Very quiet and peaceful with beautiful views of El Centro and still very conveniently located to the food court, restaurant and main pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter