Mickey's Backyard BBQ
Chef Mickey's
H&V (Fantasmic DP)
CP
Chefs de France
I am not sure which one to pay OOP for.
I am already paying OOP for Sci-Fi....
suggestions??
I was considering canceling CRT. But I'm worried the kids will be disappointed.

You didn't mention the ages of your kids,I think that would make a difference in what you payed for OOP. IMOH I would drop one of the two, 2 credits TS you have (CRT and BBQ) Depending on the age of your kids and gender. Look at chef de frances menue and figure out what you would order and price(are you going to get an apper,entree& a desert for everyone) All your other meals are buffets and have set prices so you know what the up front cost is going to be. Hope this helps
Laura

We paid OOP for CRT when we were just there. We did lunch and an adults fixed price meal was around $30 which to me, it not worth 2 TS credits.

I'd pick CRT as it's not worth the 2TS or the Donald's is the cheapest, I think. That's the one I always pay OOP for. I've only been to CRT once for my bday last year and it was paid for OOP although since it was my bday I was treated to it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter