Which 5 podcasts give the flavor of the Dis for non-Disers?

Alice2020

Mouseketeer
Hello Everyone!

My sweet husband agreed to go on Podcast Cruise 2.0 even though he has never listened to any podcast ever. I would like to get a list of the top 5 podcasts to give my husband "the flavor" of the DisUnplugged without forcing him to listen to dozens and dozens of podcasts (o.k.- really my hope is that after listening to these 5 podcasts, my husband will love the Disunplugged as much as I do and will listen to more podcasts enthusiastically).

Which are your favorite 5 episodes? I am interested in hearing what other Disers consider the best introductory podcasts for non-Disney, non-Disunplugged people.

Thanks!
-Kelly

Hello Everyone!

My sweet husband agreed to go on Podcast Cruise 2.0 even though he has never listened to any podcast ever. I would like to get a list of the top 5 podcasts to give my husband "the flavor" of the DisUnplugged without forcing him to listen to dozens and dozens of podcasts (o.k.- really my hope is that after listening to these 5 podcasts, my husband will love the Disunplugged as much as I do and will listen to more podcasts enthusiastically).

Which are your favorite 5 episodes? I am interested in hearing what other Disers consider the best introductory podcasts for non-Disney, non-Disunplugged people.

Thanks!
-Kelly

I would start with the Introduction show
Bob - Mo-jee-To show
Cinderella Royal Table Review
Podcast Cruise Live Show
Cruise show

Since you've gotten him to go on the podcast cruise, maybe he should listen to the podcast that was recorded live on the last podcast cruise. I don't know what it looks like in the archives - but it was recorded in May 2009.

Edit: Never mind! I see that Mike included that with a link in his message above! You're set!

I believe that the introduction show needs to be the first one that he listen to.
Also the cruise shows are the ones he needs to listen.

Then for the other ones i would suggest to give us a bit more info about your husband so that way we can give you personalized info.
Does he likes to hear dining reviews or are there special interests about certain Disney things??

My husband loved the dining options at Disney, live music, loved rides, not as impressed with choreographed shows or parades. He generally just listens to music (he's a musician) and doesn't listen to many spoken word type things.

Thanks for a list, I will have to get my old nano loaded up so I can get him listening.

-Kelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter