Wheres your favourite place to eat?

Wheres your favourite place to eat in Universal!?

Mines Cinnabon! Also, Hard Rock Cafe although its really pricey!

Mine are:

CityWalk: Margaritaville

IOA: Thunder Falls Terrace

Studios: Louie's

Cinnabon rocks,we stop there every morning we go after driving 2+ hours on only Dunkin' Donuts:yay:

Lunch favorite is Mythos(going Thurs) or Lombards,but we are booked at Emerils this Fri.

Dinner at Tchoup Chop or Bice are truly memorable and we are revisiting them this weekend as well.
This time of the year there are many options to eat very well at reasonable $ in Orlando.

Cinnabon rocks,we stop there every morning we go after driving 2+ hours on only Dunkin' Donuts:yay:

Lunch favorite is Mythos(going Thurs) or Lombards,but we are booked at Emerils this Fri.

Dinner at Tchoup Chop or Bice are truly memorable and we are revisiting them this weekend as well.
This time of the year there are many options to eat very well at reasonable $ in Orlando.

did you see the $29 September dining deal? it included places such as Bice

It depends on the mood I am in. If I am feeling fat I love Pastamore. I get a panini with a pasta salad and a diet coke. Then I starve the rest of the day! LOL but if I just don't care about my weight that day then I go for the meal deal and pick a few things here and there. I love getting onion rings and chocolate chip cookies. :thumbsup2

I was looking on allears.net to find the menus for the restaraunts & could not find them. Am I just missing them, or do they not have them yet?

I was looking on allears.net to find the menus for the restaraunts & could not find them. Am I just missing them, or do they not have them yet?

on the home page click on Universal studios florida(it is near the bottom of the page on the left hand side. Once in click on menu's on the left side about 1/4 way down the page.:)

breakfast:
walk up counter Pastamore
or
kichen at hrh for breakfast buffet

Point of Entry:
Confisco Grille
Croissant Moon bakery

IOA:
Blondies
Thunder Falls Terrace
Fire Eaters Grille
Circus McGurkus

Studios:
Louie's
Finnegan
Beverly Hills Boulangerie, yum
International Food and Film Festival
Midway Grille for hot dogs

City Walk:

Hard Rock Cafe
M'ville

there is no way this blonde can only choose one favorite place to eat at....
i like different places for different things on the menu.

IOA: Mythos
US: Louie's - very good pizza
Citywalk: Starbucks (breakfast), also enjoyed NBA City for dinner

minniejack,we are all over the Magical Dining Month deals.We are scheduling a trip next year just to take advantage of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter