Where's the summer clothing?

JennyN

DIS Veteran
Ok this is probably way off usual topic but we are here in LV now and I am amazed at the lack of summer clothing. My DD was intending to buy clothing but as we are going into summer at home that is what we are looking for. I know we have been at this time of year before and bought lots of end of season summer clothes, where has it all gone? :confused3

Ok this is probably way off usual topic but we are here in LV now and I am amazed at the lack of summer clothing. My DD was intending to buy clothing but as we are going into summer at home that is what we are looking for. I know we have been at this time of year before and bought lots of end of season summer clothes, where has it all gone? :confused3

You should try a Ross or TJmaxx. The primary retailers stock clothing for the next season.

My theory is that it is still very hot here with most days reaching temps over 90 degrees. People are still buying summer items for current use meaning less is available now. I am waiting for the weather to cool down, so I can use the new jogging stroller I purchased. Even with summer clothes, I am not jogging outside in this weather.

I spoke to soon. Earlier today, it was cold outside. It was over 90 degrees yesterday. You've got to love the weather here.

most of the stores in the the main strip area will pretty much all be a season ahead. if the major dept stores have any summer clothes left they will be on the sale racks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!