where's the Magic on a webcam? watched it for months

newholidayx2

<font color=green>Searching for the perfect tree<b
after our cruise lost the link - where is the Magic?
due to leave port in less than an hr

thank you
wheres the Magic?
whats the website we follow after this one? twopalms?

::yes:: :scared1: :guilty: How dare that happen... Someone please move THE GLORY!!!

I can see the two smokestacks in the background....It was so much better on Thursday when the wonder was alone... :guilty:

And the other camera MOVED!! OMG what else can happen.. :earseek:

http://www.twopalms.com/ that is two palms...last hope to see it....

newholidayx2 said:
are we behind the "red thing"?

Not sure where you are... It just left port.....

Try two palms between 5:15 and 5:30

Correction...It is currently leaving...And I am not on it... :mad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

To those who are...Lucky ducks.. :wave2:

i was looking at the port cam at the time, not the Radisson - I realized too that we were looking at different cameras
hoping to see it at twopalms - thanks

Wow! I've never seen this before, time zones don't really make it easy to see from here in Aust, but I messed up the Daylight Savings change, arrived at work an hour early... and don't mind a bit! =)

It appears she is still sitting at the pier. I am watching on three cameras. The one at the Raddison is the one where she appears.

I saw it leaving at that time also. I was under the impression that it usually leaves around 5:00p.

It's been very stormy here in Florida the past few days. We were delayed arriving this past Tuesday due to severe thunderstorms along the southeast coastline. I'm sure the Magic left late yesterday due to delayed flights. I'm hoping for better weather as my family will be flying out of MCO this afternoon. We were going to drive down from the Lake County area yesterday to watch the Magic sail away, but the weather up here was just too bad to venture out for the 90 minute drive.

When all is going well, yes, the ship usually leaves at 5pm.

Verandah Man-I am sorry this weather here in FL hasn't been nice for you all.Today,here in Gator Territory the sun is finally out this morning as we hadn't seen it since Thursday.We have had rain on and off since Friday early morning.Hope you all have a nice flight home!

Happy Easter!

Maria

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter