Where's the best place to buy.......

eyoreaud

<font color=peach>Who? Us? Nosey? NEVER!<br><font
Clinique skin care range (men and Women) and clothing for the larger lady, not just t-shirts but anything else :) I saw some when we were in Bloomingdales or Maceys last year but i just wondered if there was anyplace else besides Mall at Millennia? although i will be going there as well (well you have to, don't you? :rotfl: )

Any info would be greatly appreciated as i find it hard to get decent stuff unless i want t-shirts, also do any of you know if they do wider fitting shoes or boots? I know there are lots of questions here but i seem to remember a thread about this some time ago and i cant find it. I'm afraid i'm rather computer illiterate :rolleyes1

Cheers, Audrey
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ::MinnieMo

eyoreaud said:
Clinique skin care range (men and Women) and clothing for the larger lady, not just t-shirts but anything else :) I saw some when we were in Bloomingdales or Maceys last year but i just wondered if there was anyplace else besides Mall at Millennia? although i will be going there as well (well you have to, don't you? :rotfl: )

Any info would be greatly appreciated as i find it hard to get decent stuff unless i want t-shirts, also do any of you know if they do wider fitting shoes or boots? I know there are lots of questions here but i seem to remember a thread about this some time ago and i cant find it. I'm afraid i'm rather computer illiterate :rolleyes1

Cheers, Audrey
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ::MinnieMo

Audrey,

3 shops that I use for clothes (I am on the large side!!) are:

a) Avenue - there is only one in Orlando, at Florida Mall Terrace, just off Sandlake Road near Florida Mall itself. They sell nice quality, reasonable price clothes - casual and smart, plus bags / jewellery/nice knickers! and shoes in wide fit larger sizes. I registered on their website last week and they sent me a 20% discount coupon to use in their shop (handy because I go on Thurs!). My favourite. Sizes 14 to 32

b)Dressbarn for women - a dept. within the "normal" Dressbarn. There is a nice one at Premium Outlets, I/Drive and at LBV designer outlet. Sizes 14 to 26

c) Lane Bryant - Florida Mall and also near the Bed Bath and Beyond shop on the way to Belz. Similar to Avenue, maybe a bit more "trendy". Sizes 14 to 26

There is also a new shop called Catherines, along Sandlake somewhere, which I shall see for the first time next week.

All the above have websites and you can find the nearest branch to your hotel/villa.

RE Clinique, you could try Macys and Saks 5th Avenue. Also there is a shop in the Premium outlet, I think its called the cosmetics store. They sell mainly remainders of those gifts you get with Clinique and Estee Lauder (you know, free with two purchases...) they make nice stocking stuffers. Also try the airport duty free shops (Sanford and MCO)

hope this helps

Linda :paw:

eyoreaud said:

I think all the major department stores will sell Clinique - I bought some from Saks Fifth Avenue (I think) in the Florida Mall, but Dillards/Burdines at FM and Macy's/Bloomingdales at M&M will definitely sell it.

:) Thanks for the helpful info Linda & Jonny! I have been on the web sites and they're great. :) I knew someone would know the answers :)

Thankyou again,

Audrey :)

Have to recommend Lane Bryant, we've not been to the Orlando one yet but make a special trip off strip when we're in Vegas to go there! The clothes are excellent quality, they have funky and classic designs and they're very good value!

Let us know how you get on!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter