where's Spectromagic?

familytravelplanner

Earning My Ears
I am planning the final details of my family's first trip to WDW. I haven't been on the boards for a while, but I can't figure out why there is no Spectromagic parade during the week we will be there 05/27/03-06/02/03. Did I miss something? Some friends went down for spring break a few weeks ago and saw the parade, but I can't find it mentioned on the "official" schedule.

Spectromagic and Fire in the Sky don't really have a fixed schedule. They seem to throw them on the schedule on a whim. During our 6-day January trip, Spectromagic only ran one night.

If the parade is scheduled, it should appear on the official WDW web site when you click on the MK "Events and Entertainment" link for a given day.

If you don't see Spectromagic currently scheduled for any day of your trip, keep checking back as your dates approach. And be certain to get a copy of the "official" schedule when you arrive. The schedule is subject to change, and it's changed quite a bit lately.

I'll keep checking as our travel dates get closer! I wanted to make sure we left some time free to see the parade, but not knowing the date - I guess we'll just have to play it by ear! Thanks for the info-

I was also surprised that Spectromagic was not scheduled for the last week of May. Lucky for me I will be there 5/25 thru 6/7 and Spectromagic is scheduled for 6/4. I have room only from 5/31 thru 6/7 so, unlucky for me, Disney will get an extra $100 from me for 2 1day 1park tickets so I can see Spectro.
I quess I can just keep hoping that they add it between 5/25 and 5/31.

Spectro has been added week of 5/25
Weds 5/28 and Friday 5/31 at 8:45
MK open till 9:30 both nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter