Where's Pete?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RufusCat

Earning My Ears
I haven't watched the DIS Unplugged for a few weeks so today skipped through a few episodes to update myself on developments but didn't see Pete. Is he OK? I hope so. He's probably really busy doing other projects or taking some time off but he is missed.

Last edited:

If Pete isn't going to be on the Tuesday's show often, I hope he would allow whoever on the show to have the freedom to say whatever is on their minds. Pete's presence makes the show interesting because he is the boss and is not afraid to say anything. His sassiness really makes the show interesting.

If Pete isn't going to be on the Tuesday's show often, I hope he would allow whoever on the show to have the freedom to say whatever is on their minds. Pete's presence makes the show interesting because he is the boss and is not afraid to say anything. His sassiness really makes the show interesting.
I've alluded to this on YouTube comments, but I'm not sure if I've ever spoken about it here. Political statements aside, we are allowed to say whatever we'd like on the show whether anyone agrees or disagrees with us. Again, talking politics on social media or the show is a rule that Dreams has in place unless Pete and John lift it for a certain circumstance, but beyond that it is wide open for us.

The problem is that quite often no one has differing or dissenting opinions with the group. Pete definitely carries conversations when he is passionate about a topic and/or ranting, but I know personally for me that it's rare I ever see eye to eye with him completely on a topic so I'm usually able to stir him up a bit more.

Looking at this past week's show in particular, I thought there'd be more discussion and fury about the Harmonious barges, but it was basically crickets. If Deni was there it would've been more fired up with how much she hates them, but it goes back to my point that this is a group that doesn't fake it when they really care about something, but they also don't fake it when they couldn't care less for good or for bad.

I hope that fills in a bit more. For an opinion-based, roundtable discussion show, there's nothing I'd love more than to inform and argue with the rest of the team for an hour, but lately it just seems like we are all on the same page. Maybe that's because of the world we are living in, maybe it's just the current team lineup we have. I'm not sure, but I can promise you that we have Pete's blessing to never hold back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter