Where would you eat your MK day TS lunch?

AllieMallie

Mouseketeer
For now, I have an 11;45 ADR at LTT but now I'm thinking of going to eat at a monorail resort instead. What would you recommend if we go that route?

Here's our plan for that day:

-MK at rope drop
-TS lunch after 11:30 or so<----this is what I have a question about
-back to Pop for a nap or swim
-return to MK at 4:30 or 5 for MNSSHP
-dinner at Cosmic Ray's or Peco's Bill depending on what's open.

And we are a party of only 2 adults so travel shouldn't be too much of a hassle. :)

What would you do in my situtation?

Well, allowing travel time to a resort and a meal, that'll tie up around two hours, then back to MK for bus to Pop, then back on a bus just a short time later to arrive back at MK around 4:30. That's nothing but riding IMO. I'd eat a CS lunch at MK or back at Pop and save the TS credit for another night. Other option is arrive at MK later than 4:30.

Our favorite for TS lunch in MK is The Plaza Restaurant, around the corner off Main St next to the Ice Cream Palor. For a quieter, more peaceful lunch, we sometimes take the monorail over to Poly to eat at Kona Cafe. Both Kona & Plaza are sit down restaurants (no buffets, no characters) and the food and service are usually good. It would take more time to get to and from Kona Cafe. Whatever you choose - Enjoy!

We've enjoyed lunches at Kona and WCC on our MK days. This year, we're giving Trail's End a try for a lunch break.

I would forget doing a ts for lunch and go to Columbia harbor house at Liberty sqaure for a cs instead! Have fun! Also, if you do want a ts on the monorail definately do Kona, the Polynesian is amazing!:woohoo:

Our favorite lunch TS is LTT. :thumbsup2 It usually keeps us full until late in the evening!

For now, I have an 11;45 ADR at LTT but now I'm thinking of going to eat at a monorail resort instead. What would you recommend if we go that route?

Here's our plan for that day:

-MK at rope drop
-TS lunch after 11:30 or so<----this is what I have a question about
-back to Pop for a nap or swim
-return to MK at 4:30 or 5 for MNSSHP
-dinner at Cosmic Ray's or Peco's Bill depending on what's open.

And we are a party of only 2 adults so travel shouldn't be too much of a hassle. :)

What would you do in my situtation?

So...after much thought, I decided to do a completely different thing. I will use that TS credit to have dinner at Sanaa on our AK day instead and just eat 2 CS meals for that day then. I think this will be the most convenient way to tackle MNSSHP day. :thumbsup2 Thank you all for your input!

Now I will just have to make peace with the fact that I will not get to eat at WPE on this trip. :sad2:

If you decide to go with the TS after all, I would cast another vote for The Plaze Restaraunt in Magic Kingdom. This is one of the best places we have eaten in all of Disney World.

If you want TS at MK, we LOVED the Plaza. Great burgers!! If you want TS at a monorail resort, O'Hana at the Poly -- or Grand Floridian Cafe at the GF both look pretty good!!

We like LTT, so we would keep that. Also, I agree with PP who says that it'll take up a lot of time. If you really don't want to eat there, then I would do what another PP said and cancel it and use it another time.

juliebug1997 said:
We like LTT, so we would keep that. Also, I agree with PP who says that it'll take up a lot of time. If you really don't want to eat there, then I would do what another PP said and cancel it and use it another time.

I'd keep LTT too:)

For your CS, you could try Be Our Guest. Also, I love Cosmic Ray's. When I am eating there, I know I am in heaven!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter