Where would YOU add Warner Brothers Studio Tour in our itinerary?

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
First 4 days of our trip we'll be at Disneyland (arriving 8/26, checking out 8/30)
8/30-9/1 Universal Hilton (purchased 1 day Express Park Tickets to Universal Studios)
9/1-9/3. Loews Santa Monica Hotel.

Also since we'll be in the Studios area over labor day weekend, will we need to get tickets for Warner Brothers sooner than later?

WB isn't but a mile or two from Universal. I did that studio tour 20 years ago. Many, many familiar movie artifacts. Sam's piano and stool from Casablanca was my favorite.

Assuming you are at Universal 8/30, I’d book Warner Bros. 9/1 so you can leave your luggage at the Universal Hilton rather than going all the way to Santa Monica and going back to Warner Bros.

That's the day we actually check out of DLH and into USH. Is WB a full day tour?

That's the day we actually check out of DLH and into USH. Is WB a full day tour?
It takes about 4 hours.

I'd add another night at Universal Hilton and do it the same morning you check out, before heading to the Santa Monica area.

Or, do it on 8/30, assuming you go to USH on 9/1. Not sure when you are planning to do USH.

FYI, at Warner Bros, you will park in a secure garage. I'd not worry about leaving luggage in the car there.

The Universal Hilton is a great location. It is about a 10 minute drive from WB and also about a 10 minute drive from Hollywood. It is about a 25 minute drive from the Griffith Observatory. With traffic, Loews Santa Monica could be an hour drive to WB. I would definitely try to do WB while you are at, or can store your luggage at, the Hilton, instead of trying to make the drive up from Loews. You book a specific time of day for the WB tour. We booked a morning slot. WB took us about 4 hours and we spent a lot of time in the self tour areas at the end, and also had a quick lunch in the cafe. DD was taking in every little detail and doing everything they offered. We drove from there to the Hollywood area wandered around looking at the sidewalk stars and Grauman's, had ice cream at the Disney Studio Store and went to Madame Tussards and spent a lot of time in there, and went to some of the souvenir shops. . Went back to the Hilton and walked to City Walk for dinner. We didn't feel rushed anywhere. Plenty of time to fit it all in a day. It was a good day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!