Where would be a good place to post this kind of trip report?

fredandkell

I'd rather be cruising
So next year I'm planning a European vacation which will be mostly land-based but also have a short, non-DCL cruise. I am planning on writing a T/R because I think people on here would find it helpful (we plan to visit London, Iceland, and Berlin, all of which are DCL "ports" [I use the term "port" loosely since Berlin is 3-hours from Hamburg and London is a hour from Dover, but you know what I mean]). Also the cruise is on Cunard, and I know I always enjoy reading about non-DCL cruises and how they compare.

So anyway, any ideas about the best place to post my future T/R on this board? Idle minds want to know!

So next year I'm planning a European vacation which will be mostly land-based but also have a short, non-DCL cruise. I am planning on writing a T/R because I think people on here would find it helpful (we plan to visit London, Iceland, and Berlin, all of which are DCL "ports" [I use the term "port" loosely since Berlin is 3-hours from Hamburg and London is a hour from Dover, but you know what I mean]). Also the cruise is on Cunard, and I know I always enjoy reading about non-DCL cruises and how they compare.

So anyway, any ideas about the best place to post my future T/R on this board? Idle minds want to know!
If you plan to focus on DCL ports & areas close to them, I'd put the trip report on the DCL board, and put "DCL Ports" somewhere in the title. A lot of DCL cruisers would find the info useful in relation to future cruise planning. More useful than readers of other Disboards forums would find it, imo. I personally would be very interested in reading it, and so far I've only cruised with DCL.

I think DCL has opened some Americans' minds to traveling through Europe (and by that, I'm referring not to all Americans but to Americans like myself who originally never thought they'd travel much or at all overseas.) Now I'm very interested in traveling through Europe, and am always happy to learn more about it.

Last edited:

There are a few non-DCL Cruise reports in the cruise line trip report section on this board. There are two Alaskan ones that I found particularly helpful because the ports were essentially the same as DCL ports, so a lot of the excursion info was totally relevant to DCL. I really appreciated reading them ... not only for excursion info, but to see the differences through the eyes of a fellow Disney fan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter