Where to watch a football game?

chrissyc72

Mouseketeer
We will be staying at the hard rock the end of September and my husband wants to watch the Monday night football game somewhere but I have no clue where to go. Any suggestions? It’s a 9:00 game.

I watched 2 games during our trip last year, one at NBC and another at City Works in Disney Springs. Had a great time at both, but much better beer at City Works. Drinking a couple flights and eating some good appetizers while watching football is tough to beat.

We stop at the Hard Rock a lot, and my go to is always the hotel’s pool bar (The Beachclub). Can usually always get a seat in view of a screen (they have 3/4 large screens), and in my experience, the staff have always been accommodating when I’ve asked them to put a specific game on.

Only trade off is the sound - they don’t play the commentary/tv audio and you may have the pool film night going on in the background. Would look at the places mentioned by others if this is an issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter