where to stay?

essmom

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking about taking my 11,13 year olds in late July and don't know where to stay- we'd like to be a little close to the parks but not on monorail and would like a fun pool/beach area to come back to when we get too hot. We'll be going to MK, AK, and Epcot. Any thoughts??? do not need a budget hotel- would like a nice hotel - $200 range or so. Thanks

I'm a huge fan of Coronado Springs. It's the newest of the "moderate" resorts..$179/night range. They have one of the coolest pools on property with a huge maya temple waterfall and a waterslide that has a jaguar that "spits" on you when you go down. Also, unlike the other moderate resorts, it has a full room service menu, and a much better food court that has alot more than the standard hamburger/hotdog menu. It also has a health club, and a spa.

its near the animal kingdom and has free disney bus transportation to all the parks/water parks/downtown disney, etc.

My kids loved the pool at the CBR and the buses were great, we didn't wait long at all. It was a great experience. Go to Disneyworld.com and take a virtual tour of the resort and others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter