Where to stay for Sea World & Busch Gardens?

aprilfoolwed

DIS Veteran
We love staying off-site when we go to Disney - love having the space of a pool home!

We are looking into a Sea World & Busch Gardens trip. Any suggestions of where to look into rental homes for that trip? We'd probably spend equal time at both parks, so not sure if it would be better to stay in the Kissimmee area, the Tampa area or somewhere in between?

If you're looking into rental homes you're best bet is obviously the same houses you would look for if you were doing a Disney trip.Sea World is basically 5-10 minutes from Disney and Disney is about an hour drive from Busch Gardens so I would just look into the Disney area for rental homes and drive the hour to Busch Gardens.If you're looking for hotels look around International Drive and Lake Buena Vista for Sea World,for Tampa it's more important to get a good hotel in a good area as there's less hotels there so they're more expensive and the cheaper ones can be dumpier.The immediate Busch Gardens area has some good hotels like Embassy Suites or La Quinta or you could look at surrounding areas like Fletcher or near the airport.

Thanks - I guess we'll look at the same places we did for Disney. I don't know that we would be comfortable in a hotel (especially a dumpy one!) after renting pool homes on past trips. Tampa seems to be more expensive, so we'll just drive there.

Guess it's time for me to start rental home shopping again! Love this part of planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter