Where to stay for Nye on way to Ohio

emmababy

DIS Veteran
Hi there. We are traveling to Disney with our five kids and are staying from Christmas until December 31. We are trying to decide where on our way to Ohio we will stop to spend the night for New Year’s eve. We have picked around doing a shorter drive and landing somewhere around Savannah is having a long drive home or doing a longer drive the first day and a shorter drive the second day.

We live in Ohio and Columbia is always our stopping point. It is about 1/2 way and has a lot of options providing you are coming back I-77
BTW- Christmas at WDW is busy but so awesome!! Have a great vacation!!!

Thank you. We live in CINCINNATI area so not Sure but we are trying to figure out where to stop. We thought Nashville but Gaylord was $500 that night!!

Thank you. We live in CINCINNATI area so not Sure but we are trying to figure out where to stop. We thought Nashville but Gaylord was $500 that night!!
At that price I would stay at Disney another night!!!!
And yes, Cincinnati area will take you a different route than we do (eastern Ohio) so Columbia probably won’t work for you. Good luck and remember that traffic will most likely be horrid and there will be a large law enforcement presence so I wouldn’t plan on a super long drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter