Where to sit and eat?

auntyjenn

Dreaming of Disney
If half of our group gets their food at Ronto roasters and half at Docking bay 7 where should we sit to eat?

Thanks!

While we enjoyed all the festivities in land, I think our best option for food was just outside by the original Star Wars ride. Backlot Express - as a bonus, if you're on the meal plan and like an Adult drink, they have a few options and I highly recommend the Rum Punch. Plus, they have a really cool blue slushee that was a hit for all ages.

While we enjoyed all the festivities in land, I think our best option for food was just outside by the original Star Wars ride. Backlot Express - as a bonus, if you're on the meal plan and like an Adult drink, they have a few options and I highly recommend the Rum Punch. Plus, they have a really cool blue slushee that was a hit for all ages.
I'm not sure if you're talking about the Disney Dining Plan but that has not been available since WDW reopened in July 2020. No word if/when it may return.

Yes, I was referencing the disney dining plan, although the drinks are decently priced even without it. All the reviews state the dining is only temporarily unavailable due to restaurants capacity reductions. Rumors (if you follow them) hope they will be able to be back before the 50th in October. Fingers crossed

To answer the OP's question, there is outdoor sitting at Docking Bay. I suspect you will have an easier time finding space there. The space at Ronto's is smaller.

There’s plenty of seating at docking bay 7. Best thing to do is mobile order, then wait around the area and have someone scout seats and save them while you wait. I noticed the seats around the outside edge were somewhat empty. Not sure why I love to people watch.

There’s plenty of seating at docking bay 7. Best thing to do is mobile order, then wait around the area and have someone scout seats and save them while you wait. I noticed the seats around the outside edge were somewhat empty. Not sure why I love to people watch.
Is the Docking bay seating indoors and outside? Is the inside seating plentiful?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter