Where to sell Disney Collectables

Zoemakes5

<font color=deeppink>Support me in my Disney mania
Anyone have a reliable source to appraise/sell Disney Collectables? I have a collection of figurines.. i *think* they are late 50's early 60's. Not pictured are Mickey and Minnie. I got them as a hand me down. Most of them have a stamp that says "Disney Japan". Anyone have any ideas?550862

Attachments

• 20210110_200205.jpg
    20210110_200205.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 30
  • 20210110_200202.jpg
    20210110_200202.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 31
Anyone have a reliable source to appraise/sell Disney Collectables? I have a collection of figurines.. i *think* they are late 50's early 60's. Not pictured are Mickey and Minnie. I got them as a hand me down. Most of them have a stamp that says "Disney Japan". Anyone have any ideas?
Ebay

Anyone have a reliable source to appraise/sell Disney Collectables? I have a collection of figurines.. i *think* they are late 50's early 60's. Not pictured are Mickey and Minnie. I got them as a hand me down. Most of them have a stamp that says "Disney Japan". Anyone have any ideas?View attachment 550862
Dangit! These pics make me sad..... I had quite a few of these (I think they were 70's-80's version....and I have NO idea what happened to them! I wouldn't throw them out,they just disappeared! I wish I had them back!

I would first try to get an estimate to see if they are of any particular value. It would be unfortunate to sell them for a few dollars and then out find out they are far more valuable. Some older/limited edition Disney things probably are quite valuable....others not so much !!! I would personally never buy anything on ebay as too many people are running scams, but might be a place to sell your items. Imagine there are probably a lot of other websites that sell nick/nack type items as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter