Where to purchase Universal tix?

softballmom3

DIS Veteran
Ok...we've been to WDW many times but never Universal. We are going to begin our trip with a day or two there. Anyone have the cheapest place to buy tix at? I have a cousin who swears you can get them for $65 somewhere but believe you me if so I can't find them! We aren't going until next June probably but doing my research now. Anyone have somewhere they recommend?

Thanks in advance :).

We have been happy with undercover tourist for buying tix in advance.

Where ever you get them make sure you're buying tix, not a voucher to take to the will call booth to pick up your tix. It's not a real big deal, it just adds unnessessary time to your entrance to the park.

Thanks. I've purchased wdw tix from them in the past but didn't know if that was the best universal deal to get ;). Do you know if I bought now if they would be good next yr?

Nevermind on this thread. I was searching in the wrong place. I found the Universal forum lol. You can tell I havent ever been there :).

For Universal, some of the best ticket prices can be found on their own website.

For Disney, check mapleleaftickets.com. They have a pick up office near Disney so you don't have to pay postage.

Try mapleleaf for Kennedy tickets too.

This is great info.... except that I've heard that the wait times for pickups at the ticket centers can be long. Postage may be worth it. I hate wasting time on vacation.

This is great info.... except that I've heard that the wait times for pickups at the ticket centers can be long. Postage may be worth it. I hate wasting time on vacation.

Me too! I would just soon have them mailed to me. I have purchased from Undercover Tourist twice with no problems for WDW tix but haven't used anyone else :).

Thanks all for the advice!

IF you have a Costco in your area, check there or call. They have a two park, 3 visit tickets and ours expires in 2013. I believe I paid 144 a ticket.

I am buying our tickets next week for our upcoming trip end of August, we're doing two days of universal. I found the cheapest tickets were from Undercover Tourist, they're a little bit cheaper than the universal site because taxes are included, we're getting the two day basic tickets no hoppers for $127, I've purchased from them before with no problems....:thumbsup2

al6yi5tjbk9liuq3.png

IF you have a Costco in your area, check there or call. They have a two park, 3 visit tickets and ours expires in 2013. I believe I paid 144 a ticket.

Agree and the best thing with these tickets is that you do not have to use the 3 days within one trip, but rather just before the expiration date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter