Where to pick up AP?

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by jodybird511, Mar 13, 2019.

1. jodybird511

jodybird511 Mouseketeer

Hi,

We've been to UO several times, but not over the past four years. This is the first time we have bought an annual pass. We are staying at the Hard Rock. I know when we stayed at RPR in the past, there was an onsite ticket seller where we were able to pick up or activate tickets purchased online. Does this still exist? And can APs be picked up there, or is it only at the ticket windows at the parks?

2. Chumpieboy

Chumpieboy Mouseketeer

Yes it still exists. You should be able to pick up your AP and any other special tickets you've ordered ahead of time (HHN etc.) at the ticket desk at HRH.

macraven likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Squirlz

Squirlz DIS Veteran

I picked ours up at RPR last year. They did ask if it was paid in full though so that might make a difference.

macraven likes this.
  5. jodybird511

jodybird511 Mouseketeer

Awesome--thanks to you both!

6. fsmith2845

fsmith2845 Dis Dad's Club Member #119

Was wondering this myself. Glad this popped up. Purchased ours online but with payment plan so hope that doesn't make a difference.

7. damo

damo Proud Redhead

Someone recently posted that you can no longer pick up APs at the hotels. Perhaps someone who has done so lately could chime in.

8. iona

iona Mouseketeer

I picked ours up at PBH on January 24th.

9. skylock

skylock DIS Veteran

I think that was if it was on flex pay.

You can get it if it is paid in full.

damo and macraven like this.
  10. tnd

tnd DIS Veteran

We were able to pick up annual passes in the PBH when we stayed there last month. I would think Hard Rock has the same type of set up. It was very easy and convenient.

11. TheBuckman22

TheBuckman22 Earning My Ears

If your unable to pick up at hotel outside guest service's is like a 10 minute walk from HRH...can pick up there

skylock likes this.
  12. mom2mikel

mom2mikel Mouseketeer

I just spoke with Royal Pacific and they said as long as paid in full, you can pick up at the hotel directly. You just need to have confirmation number and photo ID of all adults getting an Annual Pass!