Where to meet Marie?

DharmaLou

Once a Princess, Always a Princess
I tried the search feature but it only brought up posts from a few years ago. I have heard she is in France sometimes, but also sometimes at MK - anything more definitive than that?

We used to visit her in France, it was the best spot.

Then they moved her to MK (as other posters have said she hasn’t been doing the meet and greets for a few years)

She’s such a classic character I was shocked when they stopped having her do meet and greets.

I wish they would bring her back!

I'm definitely keeping my out for reports on the new Riviera character meal. We're thinking WDW in January and would love a chance to add a new Marie photo to our collection!

We have been looking for her too, but have not seen her. I wish they would bring her back!

I tried the search feature but it only brought up posts from a few years ago. I have heard she is in France sometimes, but also sometimes at MK - anything more definitive than that?
We were hoping to meet her, as well. Excited to hear the rumors about Riviera!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter