Where to go to browse DVC options?

PoohBearFamily

Mouseketeer
We're looking to potentially rent DVC points on an trip next year and have no idea where to go to do so. Any help? Can I browse available units anywhere? Thanks

We're looking to potentially rent DVC points on an trip next year and have no idea where to go to do so. Any help? Can I browse available units anywhere? Thanks
There are rental companies that have availability tools on their websites. Dvcrentalstore.com has one. However, those tools are not in real time. They are typically updated once or twice per day. So, it might give you a glimpse at what might be available, until you are ready to book they really are not that useful. Only owners can check availability in real time.

And FWIW, if an availability tool on one website says that nothing is available for your dates and preferred resort, that means that it's not available for any member to book, whether thru that rental agency or another or thru a private owner.

There are rental companies that have availability tools on their websites. Dvcrentalstore.com has one. However, those tools are not in real time. They are typically updated once or twice per day. So, it might give you a glimpse at what might be available, until you are ready to book they really are not that useful. Only owners can check availability in real time.

And FWIW, if an availability tool on one website says that nothing is available for your dates and preferred resort, that means that it's not available for any member to book, whether thru that rental agency or another or thru a private owner.

I just was able to find something on that website! I've heard these are not refundable, is it just the deposit or the whole total, do you know? Thanks

I just was able to find something on that website! I've heard these are not refundable, is it just the deposit or the whole total, do you know? Thanks
Every rental agency has their own terms. You would have to check with whichever agency you decide to deal with. If it's a confirmed reservation, the terms may be different than those for a new booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter