Where to get 12x12 copies?

FirstTimeCruiser

Mouseketeer
Has anybody made a copy of a 12x12 scrapbook page? I would like to make a couple of copies of some of my pages, but can't find anywhere that makes copies that big. I've tried Kinko's, Office Depot and a few other local places but the biggest color copiers they have are 11x17.
Thanks.

Have your tried a lss?

My lss got a new copier a few months ago. The paper was a 12 x 18 and cost $1.75. The quality was amazing. I had several pages from an album photocopied. The embellishments and everything copied so well.

disney funseeker said:
Have your tried a lss?

My lss got a new copier a few months ago. The paper was a 12 x 18 and cost $1.75. The quality was amazing. I had several pages from an album photocopied. The embellishments and everything copied so well.

Please help me here...what is "lss"? An abbreviation for a store? Thanks a bunch!

LSS is your local scrapbook store.

Do you want them to be 12x12 when the come out, or could you have them reduced to say 11x11 or 10x10? I think copy stores can do that--I've never had any done. I guess it just has to do with how you are going to use the copies.

When I had to make copies for a contest, I brought them to kinkos and they showed me how to reduce it to fit on their 11 x 11 paper. I used their self service color copier and it worked out pretty good.

I have a customer that has a commercial 12 x 12 scanner and printer. Her work is awesome!! She can do so many different things with your page....reduce for a smaller album, print on an apron, make into a 6x6 card (envelope included), make a wall calendar, etc. I normally have her scan and print my layouts for display in the store, rather than put up the originals (fluorescent lights can quickly damage the paper).

Here is her link:
Scrapbooks To Share

happylady said:
I have a customer that has a commercial 12 x 12 scanner and printer. Her work is awesome!! She can do so many different things with your page....reduce for a smaller album, print on an apron, make into a 6x6 card (envelope included), make a wall calendar, etc. I normally have her scan and print my layouts for display in the store, rather than put up the originals (fluorescent lights can quickly damage the paper).

Here is her link:
Scrapbooks To Share

That is a great service. I would go with her. Her prices are very good too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!