Where to find stitch

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by sheba201, Aug 12, 2018.

1. sheba201

sheba201 Earning My Ears

hello! Where is a good spot to find stitch. I have vague memories of finding him in CA.

2. katyringo

katyringo DIS Veteran

He’s only available to Disney credit card holders and their meet and greet or the Donald sea side character dinning.

lalasmama likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. sheba201

sheba201 Earning My Ears

Well at least I know I have access to him via one way (the visa meet and greet) Thank you!

5. cyndiella

cyndiella Here we go!!!

Is he for sure at the Disney Visa CC M&G? I thought it was just the luck of the draw who you would get.. Maybe Stitch (Whom I adore) or Daisy or whoever... Your thought??

6. ExcitedMama

ExcitedMama DIS Veteran

You could check DCA if you want a fun PhotoPass picture with him. We got him eating ice cream which we hadn’t seen before. That was on the benches behind the Mickey statue.

7. j9isawesome

j9isawesome Mouseketeer

Last I heard it was Pluto, Minnie and Stitch still on rotation at the Disney Visa Meet & Greet. Make sure to check the hours before you go as it closes pretty early in the day. You can always try asking the CM if it’s Stitch or if you can wait til it will be Stitch but they usually will just tell you it’s a surprise

8. whoever

whoever DIS Veteran

I'm pretty rare. It's hard to find me with any degree of availability.

9. cyndiella

cyndiella Here we go!!!

:sad2: :teeth::teeth:

10. pharmama

pharmama DIS Veteran

I've never had a problem with the Disney Visa M&G CM's telling me when to come back to see Stitch (my oldest DD's fave). Of course they can't promise, depends on the line blah blah blah but you get the idea.

11. Skyegirl1999

Skyegirl1999 1st pickle of the day!

To clarify, this is a Photopass magic shot that you can request. We got it recently, too.

We’ve also had the Visa people tell us when to come back to get s certain character (with disclaimers, as mentioned above).

It’s not a M&G, but he’s in the Mickey and the Magical Map show.

But the breakfast is the best place to interact with Stitch! You can dance with him and everything.

12. Winnowill

Winnowill DIS Veteran

Stitch is my BFF's daughter's favorite character. She was bound and determined to meet him when we were there last month. We kept secret from her that he appeared at the Surf's Up breakfast (it was before the switch to Donald), and just told her that her best hope was just to see him from afar in Mickey & the Magical Map. So, the look on her face when we were waiting for our pix with Mickey and she saw Stitch in the room - priceless!