Where to find step sisters

monica9

DIS Veteran
we can't get into the Cinderella dinner at GF but our dd9 was drizzella for her school play and has an awesome costume she'd like to wear one day at the parks. Where can we find the step sisters? We are going to MVMCP and remember back in 2013 when we went that they were there but I'm not seeing them in a list I saw of hard to find characters.

I often see them and fairy godmother meeting near the castle wall (between the carousel and BOG). Not sure on times.

I've often seem them in the early morning with their dear mother by the wall between the carousel and Enchanted Tales with Belle.

they meet a few times from morning to early afternoon by that wall with arches between the Carousel and Belle / Mine Train area.

They were hilarious, and expect they would love the costume.

We love dinner at 1900 PF just for them - the step sisters are so funny. One time we had mostly teenage girls with us (6 of them) and my son was the only teenage boy - the step sisters were fighting over him. We couldn't stop laughing.

So, this seems like a good crowd to ask for advice. My sister and I are going to Disneybound as the stepsisters on our trip. Should we do it the morning we will have at MK and try to get a photo with the characters, or on the night we eat at Cinderellas Royal Table and get the photo with Cinderella as well as in the castle? I suppose if we did the morning we could try to take a photo with Cindy in the Fairytale Hall but don't really want to wait if the line is long!

So, this seems like a good crowd to ask for advice. My sister and I are going to Disneybound as the stepsisters on our trip. Should we do it the morning we will have at MK and try to get a photo with the characters, or on the night we eat at Cinderellas Royal Table and get the photo with Cinderella as well as in the castle? I suppose if we did the morning we could try to take a photo with Cindy in the Fairytale Hall but don't really want to wait if the line is long!
If you are both dressed up I'd say get it with Cinderella and make it a funny pic.

I've heard that the sisters are less likely to meet at 1900 PF on a party night. Is this true?

If so, we'd try to go to 1900 PF on a non-MVMCP night, as we missed them there last year (although the mice were great).

I wanted to add that some mornings they ride the Carousel before their first meet and greet time. We happened to spot them after our breakfast at CRT and we got to ride with them. My six year old nephew hated it but it was so fun!

We met them on the side of the castle last spring. They were seriously a hoot. They 'rotated' with the Fairy Godmother in the same spot - the Fairy Godmother would meet for 20 minutes or so and then she would take a break and the stepsisters would take their place meeting guests in the same line. I noticed that they were always meeting on the side of the castle that the sun wasn't shining on (make sense I guess)....so if you don't see them on one side of the castle, check the other side.

Your question has been answered but I wanted to just pitch in....my daughter's dressed up as the stepsisters in our trip last April, and the stepsisters LOVED it, and so did the attendants! We were waiting well before their actual meet time, and were told several times that they sontbusually see girls dressed as the stepsisters. My girls had an awesome meet and greet!!! Definitely make sure you meet them in your outfits :)

Your question has been answered but I wanted to just pitch in....my daughter's dressed up as the stepsisters in our trip last April, and the stepsisters LOVED it, and so did the attendants! We were waiting well before their actual meet time, and were told several times that they sontbusually see girls dressed as the stepsisters. My girls had an awesome meet and greet!!! Definitely make sure you meet them in your outfits :)
Ok great! Did your daughter do her hair up and have the funky makeup like them? I'm going to try my hardest to get our dd in board with the makeup part. She didn't even want it for the play. The dress was handmade from a lady on etsy and it's pretty heavy and it's a silk material. I'm glad we will be there in December so it won't be too hot for her.

I wanted to add that some mornings they ride the Carousel before their first meet and greet time. We happened to spot them after our breakfast at CRT and we got to ride with them. My six year old nephew hated it but it was so fun!
They were riding the Carousel Monday morning just after park opening. They were hysterical!

One thing to consider about 1900 PF vs MK. At MK the step sisters meet together meaning you can get a pic with both of them in it whereas at 1900 PF they meet guests individually as they work their way around the room. Since you and your sister are both dressing up like them not sure if you want the 4 of you in a single pic-if so that is easy to accomplish at MK not so much at 1900 PF.

One thing to consider about 1900 PF vs MK. At MK the step sisters meet together meaning you can get a pic with both of them in it whereas at 1900 PF they meet guests individually as they work their way around the room. Since you and your sister are both dressing up like them not sure if you want the 4 of you in a single pic-if so that is easy to accomplish at MK not so much at 1900 PF.

We looked at our schedule and realized it will be easiest to do the MK morning and hopefully also visit Fairytale hall. On the CRT day we are going to Epcot that morning, and will be wearing "I'm her Anna" and "I'm her Elsa" shirts and plan to take photos with those sisters! We don't really want to carry around a change of outfits just for character photos :P

There is a great video of a couple of girls Disney Bounding as the sister. Check it out it was a long interaction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts