Where to find Park logos to make into a paper piecing?

lkohawaii

DIS Veteran
I have a Craft Robo (like a Wishblade). I need to find a GSD file or anything I can convert to cut of the MK castle and the other logos of the parks...like the sorcerer's hat for MGM and the "ball" for Epcot. Anyone have any idea where I can get files like this...I'm willing to buy them if they sell them somewhere. Unlike traditional scrapbooks I use a small format so I need them small...that is why I am asking for the file and not already cut. Thanks in advance. I know some DIS'er on here must know.
Anyone know of any coloring pages that have these logos on them?

I know that you can scan them into WinTopo (a freeware program) - it's not in a GSD format, but then you put that file into the CraftRobo software and save it as a GSD file. SO - if you have a coloring book or clip art image, you can transfer it that way. Haven't done it yet, cause I just got my wishblade. Just know that you can do it. It is SUPER cool!

O.K. thanks...anyone know if there are coloring pages out there on the web with the WDW park logos on them? Otherwise I have to wait until I go to WDW to buy some coloring books.

If you aren't going very soon you can always call WDW and buy the coloring books and have them sent to you.

rlovew said:
If you aren't going very soon you can always call WDW and buy the coloring books and have them sent to you.
I'm going in 3 months but I want it NOW!!! :rotfl2:

Anyone have any of the coloring books and can tell me the title that has the logos for the parks. What I'm looking for is the Sorcrer's hat from MGM...a kind of simple castle from MK and the Spaceship Earth (is that what it's called) from Epcot. If anyone knows I'll call and get it now...or else I'll just have to be patient.

Thanks everybody.

If you google --under images--the different parks you will get alot of different sized images in full color. I use these alot. Hopefully this might help.
Deb

I also had a hard time finding that one. I picked up a postcard shaped like the socerers hat while in MGM and used it in a layout.
Deb

DeborahA said:
I also had a hard time finding that one. I picked up a postcard shaped like the socerers hat while in MGM and used it in a layout.
Deb
You know I bought that postcard last year in Disneyland and actually used it to send to someone. I guess I'll wait to go and pick one up. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter