Where to find a ticker that counts by days?

polkadotladybug

Addicted to ebay!
My counter is cute and all, but the impatient one in me wants a ticker that counts by days - LOL

Can anyone recommend a countdown counter that counts DAYS rather than months and days - I'm using Lillypie right now (I think!) - or does the Lillypie count days like when it gets to 99 days or something?

Thanks!!

I think we would all like to know where we could find one of those. I miss my old timer with the minutes, but maybe that's getting to greedy. I would happily take one with days. :hourglass

GIOny said:
I think we would all like to know where we could find one of those. I miss my old timer with the minutes, but maybe that's getting to greedy. I would happily take one with days. :hourglass

Visit my website by clicking on Walt. Mine counts Days, Hours, Minutes, & Seconds and has a nice little treat when the time reaches zero.

Mine counts by days. Go to the website it shows. You have to join to make one but I haven't received any e-mails from them or spam from anyone else. When you are making the ticker there is a place at the bottom to chose days.

MouseMan said:
Visit my website by clicking on Walt. Mine counts Days, Hours, Minutes, & Seconds and has a nice little treat when the time reaches zero.

dran 1 I was looking forward to this! I want one to put in my posts, does anyone have one of those ? I got one on my desktop form the Disney site but I want to see it when I post. :confused3 :guilty:

pyrxtc said:
dran 1 I was looking forward to this! I want one to put in my posts, does anyone have one of those ? I got one on my desktop form the Disney site but I want to see it when I post. :confused3 :guilty:

See my post.

I wish these ticker people would design a disney themed counter!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter