Where to eat lunch at Disney springs?

Haley R

DIS Veteran
ETA: We were able to get an adr for homecomin for anyone who comes to look at this thread

We have one day to eat lunch at ds and I’d like to read some opinions on choices. I initially wanted homecoming but there are no adrs since we are only 18 days from our last minute trip. We’ve done house of blues and raglan road before. We have a lot of Asian meals planned so I’d rather not do morimoto unless it’s absolutely amazing.

The one restaurant I DO NOT want is rainforest cafe (or the two mentioned above that we’ve already done).

Anyone have any good suggestions?

Last edited:
We love Earl of Sandwich. It's not fancy, but it's good.
Thanks! I’ll add that to my list. It doesn’t have to be fancy. I just want a good place to eat. We are spending so much $$ on other experiences that cheaper is honestly better

Keep checking for ADRs up until you go. We've gotten some of our best ADR times within a week before we leave. Another place we like is Polite Pig if you like bbq.

We don't typically spend a lot of time in Disney Springs, but we loved Chicken Guy when we were there in August. Earl of Sandwich is another good option. I'm not sure if Chicken Guy is on the dining plan though, so just keep that in mind if you're using it.

Did you even read my initial post? Lol

Omg, how did I miss like the main concept of your post? lol.

Boathouse is also one of our faves. If you really have your heart set on Homecomin', just go there as a walk-up. Since it's lunchtime, I don't think you'll have a problem getting in.

Just saw your revision that you got a reservation. Enjoy!!!

Omg, how did I miss like the main concept of your post? lol.

Boathouse is also one of our faves. If you really have your heart set on Homecomin', just go there as a walk-up. Since it's lunchtime, I don't think you'll have a problem getting in.

Just saw your revision that you got a reservation. Enjoy!!!
Haha thanks!

There are so many places to eat in Disney Springs: We love-

Raglan Road for their fish and chips and bread pudding.

Art Smith's Homecomin for their fried chicken.

House of Blues for anything that they have - especially like the fried chicken.

Frontera Cocina.

We only live 90 minutes away but are still exploring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!