Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

I am wondering if Mythos specifically is open.
I'm assuming Mythos is open as a couple of days ago I made a lunch reservation for this coming Saturday at Mythos. :crazy2:

Note that I don't normally tend to make restaurant reservations, but given it looks like weekends right now seem to be getting very "popular", I didn't want to take a chance on not getting in or having to wait for an hour (or longer.)

Last edited:
Orchid Lounge questions since we're staying there in December/January:

1. Do they take reservations for dinner? I couldn't find anything on this.
2. Is it 21+ only? My son and his GF (both 18) would like to go there on their own, they love sushi.

Thanks!

Hi everyone, I am a newbie to Universal and am pretty convinced I will be getting the quick service dining plan for our trip December 25-29 (4 adults). Yes I know its probably a crazy time to go, We will be staying at RP so EP is included and hopefully will help. Is there a link you can route me to to get all the info I need on how to use this. I would also love info on the dining app and the workings of that. It seems that there are no mobile order windows like Disney or am I incorrect? TIA!! I am pretty familiar when it comes to Disney, but my family has decided to try Universal this time and we are so excited!!!!

Orchid Lounge questions since we're staying there in December/January:

1. Do they take reservations for dinner? I couldn't find anything on this.
2. Is it 21+ only? My son and his GF (both 18) would like to go there on their own, they love sushi.

Thanks!
No and no. You just sit down and they have someone come serve you. They don't have traditional tables- they have the bar, lounge chairs and tables, and a sofa arrangement in front of the big screen TV. I'm not sure if they'd allow them at the bar seating, but certainly at the lounge chairs.

No and no. You just sit down and they have someone come serve you. They don't have traditional tables- they have the bar, lounge chairs and tables, and a sofa arrangement in front of the big screen TV. I'm not sure if they'd allow them at the bar seating, but certainly at the lounge chairs.

Oh thank you so much! If they are super busy, is there like a wait list or something?

Unfortunately, I didn't think to snap a photo until after I was gone, but wanted to let everyone know on this thread (for all I know this might already be widely known) that Hard Rock Cafe has deals where you can pick on a certain menu two items for $25, 3 for $30, or 4 for $40. Also, there were several drinks on the same menu that were $6 and I think either one, or a couple that were $4 as well.

Hi everyone, I am a newbie to Universal and am pretty convinced I will be getting the quick service dining plan for our trip December 25-29 (4 adults). Yes I know its probably a crazy time to go, We will be staying at RP so EP is included and hopefully will help. Is there a link you can route me to to get all the info I need on how to use this. I would also love info on the dining app and the workings of that. It seems that there are no mobile order windows like Disney or am I incorrect? TIA!! I am pretty familiar when it comes to Disney, but my family has decided to try Universal this time and we are so excited!!!!

https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/tickets-packages/universal-orlando-dining-plan
https://touringplans.com/universal-orlando/universal-dining-plan
Those two should help. Ask away with any specific questions you may have.

Has anyone eaten at Toothsome recently? Are the waits getting pretty long? We will be at USO for dinner for two nights during our upcoming trip, the Wed before Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving day itself. I figure that crowds will be pretty sizeable for those days and figure that RSVPs would be the order of the day if we want to eat at some of the more popular places, I assume Toothsome as well as other places on CityWalk take reservations. Can I make reservations this far out?

Has anyone eaten at Toothsome recently? Are the waits getting pretty long? We will be at USO for dinner for two nights during our upcoming trip, the Wed before Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving day itself. I figure that crowds will be pretty sizeable for those days and figure that RSVPs would be the order of the day if we want to eat at some of the more popular places, I assume Toothsome as well as other places on CityWalk take reservations. Can I make reservations this far out?

Here is the page with reservations links. I don't see Toothsome on it... https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/plan-your-visit/dining-experiences/reservations

I found out you can call Universal and reserve that way. We did that for Toothsome the weekend of Halloween because we were worried about long waits.

We were just there. It was 2 hours at 6pmlast night. They do take reservations, but we were too late in deciding to snag one. We ended up eating at hardrock, and using out reservation time for dessert.

We were able to make a reservation for Toothsome this past week. I would not recommend it though. My recommendation would be to eat elsewhere and then get dessert at Toothsome. Food and service were terrible.

We were able to make a reservation for Toothsome this past week. I would not recommend it though. My recommendation would be to eat elsewhere and then get dessert at Toothsome. Food and service were terrible.

I've read reviews and it seems to be hit or miss with the food, which is unfortunate as the theming looks to be pretty cool. I guess when the waits are literally out the door and around the building you can get kinda lazy with producing quality food day in and day out and people still come for the experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter