Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

Wondering if anyone has ever really eaten @Moe‘s
The only place my 7yr old insists on going (not sure if that says something about our parenting or not) LOL
Of course DH and I will get Duff beer but we would want to get kids just a bite to eat to enjoy atmosphere a bit longer.
How bad is the food? Anyone know first hand?

Last edited:
Moe's is a chain eatery.
Have eaten at them quite a few times.
The Moe's in City Walk is set up the same way as the other Moe's eateries.

Food is okay but I find better choices in City Walk
I have a Moe's near where I live so it is nothing special to me when at UO.

Listed their basic site info :

Mexican & Tex Mex Food Menu: Tacos, Burritos | Moe's Menu
https://www.moes.com/menu

Fresh, Flavorful and made for you. Three Amigos. You've hit the trifecta with Moe's new Three Amigos tacos. Start with corn tortillas then add carnitas, chicken, and steak.
Burrito Bowls
burrito bowls. BOWL'D SOUTHWEST FLAVORS. Moes ...
Salads
With taco & Mexican salads named The Close Talker, Moe's isn't ...
Burritos
We're not your average burrito restaurant. Create a custom ...
Tacos
We use only the freshest ingredients in our Mexican ...
Sides
Moe's has the best side-pieces around. See for yourself.
Stacks
If you enjoy Mexican wraps & Mexican flatbreads, then you ...

Moe's is a chain eatery.
Have eaten at them quite a few times.
The Moe's in City Walk is set up the same way as the other Moe's eateries.

Food is okay but I find better choices in City Walk
I have a Moe's near where I live so it is nothing special to me when at UO.

Listed their basic site info :

Mexican & Tex Mex Food Menu: Tacos, Burritos | Moe's Menu
https://www.moes.com/menu

Fresh, Flavorful and made for you. Three Amigos. You've hit the trifecta with Moe's new Three Amigos tacos. Start with corn tortillas then add carnitas, chicken, and steak.
Burrito Bowls
burrito bowls. BOWL'D SOUTHWEST FLAVORS. Moes ...
Salads
With taco & Mexican salads named The Close Talker, Moe's isn't ...
Burritos
We're not your average burrito restaurant. Create a custom ...
Tacos
We use only the freshest ingredients in our Mexican ...
Sides
Moe's has the best side-pieces around. See for yourself.
Stacks
If you enjoy Mexican wraps & Mexican flatbreads, then you ...

Or was @ELSA711 asking about Moe's Tavern?

If Moe's Tavern, I don't believe they have a food menu in the tavern. However, the tavern is connected to the Fast Food Blvd 'food court' area. You can get food there, then take it back to Moe's Tavern to eat. Lots of choices in the food court: Krusty Burger, Cletus' Chicken Shack, Lisa's Teehouse of Horror, The Frying Dutchman.

If Moe's Tavern, I don't believe they have a food menu in the tavern. However, the tavern is connected to the Fast Food Blvd 'food court' area. You can get food there, then take it back to Moe's Tavern to eat. Lots of choices in the food court: Krusty Burger, Cletus' Chicken Shack, Lisa's Teehouse of Horror, The Frying Dutchman.

This past February when we were visiting Universal Orlando, we wanted to grab a beer at Moe’s Tavern, but there were 2 CMs directing people to enter through the food court. So we ended up going to the Duff Beer Garden to get our beer.

Yes I meant Moe's Tavern, sorry for the confusion.

My kid's love the Simpsons and totally want to go to Moe's Tavern for ambience. Just wasn't sure if we could go in for a couple of Duff beers and hang even with kids for a few.

Yes I meant Moe's Tavern, sorry for the confusion.

My kid's love the Simpsons and totally want to go to Moe's Tavern for ambience. Just wasn't sure if we could go in for a couple of Duff beers and hang even with kids for a few.
Yes, you can do that.

Hey homies! It’s been a while but I am excited that we are returning to UO this fall. I know it’s a looooong way off but I am so excited I am already thinking of plans (and making my budget)... we are doing universal two days over thanksgiving (Wednesday and Thursday) including Thanksgiving Day, which lends itself to eating. I’d like to plan something special - could be unique or fancy, but something different - for Thanksgiving Day. Recommendations? The Kitchen at Hard Rock is probably the front runner at present. We have a location of The Palm here in Atlanta, so it’s not high on my list but I would still consider it. I’m not averse to offsite if someone has another suggestion! Thanks, pals!

Some of the hotels set up a buffet for T day

Book in advance as they do fill up

Prices in the past have been high for Tday buffets

The Kitchen at Hard Rock is probably the front runner at present

We did this back in 2016 when my dad offered to pay :) It is expensive at $60/person over the age of 10. We will also be back Thanksgiving week of 2018 but don't plan on doing this again. We are exploring other options. If you Google Universal Orlando Thanksgiving 2017, I recall reading some other options.

We did this back in 2016 when my dad offered to pay :) It is expensive at $60/person over the age of 10. We will also be back Thanksgiving week of 2018 but don't plan on doing this again. We are exploring other options. If you Google Universal Orlando Thanksgiving 2017, I recall reading some other options.

Thank you! Did they only have the buffet or could you order from a menu? We don't tend to love buffet offerings, but willing to give a nice one a chance! My fiancé's birthday is on the Wednesday of Thanksgiving week so I was looking for something more special and less turkey-ish as a nice celebration meal, haha.

Forgive me of this has been asked before(and probably has) but how strict is Universal on kids menus? My 80 yr old mom will be with us and she eats like a bird. At WDW, we have no problem her ordering off the kids menu when she so chooses. Not sure about Universal as she has never been there with us

I don’t think you will have an issue.

I have read in older trip reports of an elderly person ordering the kids meal

The selections of the kids meal is limited

Check the menus and see if there is more than kid type of food before you go
I know chicken nuggets is one of the meals

You can contact guest services HollyMD in advance to make sure the adult can order off the kids menus

Here is the number you can call.

Know in advance so no surprises then you are in the parks and hungry

Guest Services
(407) 224-4233

Thank you! Did they only have the buffet or could you order from a menu? We don't tend to love buffet offerings, but willing to give a nice one a chance! My fiancé's birthday is on the Wednesday of Thanksgiving week so I was looking for something more special and less turkey-ish as a nice celebration meal, haha.

It is only a buffet so you can't order off a menu. This is why we are looking a different options. My oldest DD is 11 and considered adult prices but she will not eat $60 worth of food to justify the price of the buffet.

Peppersandchip, city walk basic eateries will have menu ordering
Moes
Burger King
Bread basket
Etc

The fast food places will have the everyday usual menus

Not sure if NBC Sports has anything unique
Would assume their normal menu

You can contact them now to find out

Peppersandchip, city walk basic eateries will have menu ordering
Moes
Burger King
Bread basket
Etc

The fast food places will have the everyday usual menus

Not sure if NBA City has anything unique
Would assume their normal menu

You can contact them now to find out
NBA City has a VERY limited menu...:D

hahahahahah, caught my blooper.......

NBC Sports is what I should have posted.....

I'll correct it in case of newbies reading this thread and not understanding where the heck is that place.......

but I'll leave your quote of my blooper as is.
we all need a good laugh at times.

hahahahahah, caught my blooper.......

NBC Sports is what I should have posted.....

I'll correct it in case of newbies reading this thread and not understanding where the heck is that place.......

but I'll leave your quote of my blooper as is.
we all need a good laugh at times.

What's worse is that I knew exactly what you were talking about! NBA City, NBC Sports... :confused3 just kidding we actually love NBC Sports but maybe not for Thanksgiving. I appreciate the input. I will probably call Bice to see what their Thanksgiving set up will be like or look offsite for some non-turkey non-buffet options.

Thank you for the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!